Pink Hair is back

Brendanlovesu1

I love her new hairstyle, it makes her look fresh and natural although I still hope to see her with red hair. I only hope that this change of look is a sign that something good is to come, that finally Madonna returns to the right path, musically speaking, and that all these latest productions that started with the remixes of Frozen until Material Gworlll end up being like a horrible nightmare from which we all woke up terrified and tried with all our might to forget.

Madonna : Hey Children this is Andrew He is 23 years old~~ say hi to him!

Lourdes : Oh You adopted child again? Hi Andrew~ I'm Lourdes~ I'm 25 years old. So You gonna be my new little brother! You can call me "big sister"!

Madonna : Oh.......Hmmmm....mmmm.... He is not your new little brother.... He is my new boyfriend.

Lourdes : ..........

LOL

18 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Madonna : Hey Children this is Andrew He is 23 years old~~ say hi to him!

Lourdes : Oh You adopted child again? Hi Andrew~ I'm Lourdes~ I'm 25 years old. So You gonna be my new little brother! You can call me "big sister"!

Madonna : Oh.......Hmmmm....mmmm.... He is not your new little brother.... He is my new boyfriend.

Lourdes : ..........

LOL

She should at least respect her children & STOP bringing street strangers home! WTF is happening to her… 

3 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I didn’t know her fans were so…well it’s better that I don’t say it. 

I say let her live but you can’t deny it’s been like a production line of young things for well over a decade now. They never work out. I know she loves youth and vitality but she is also an intellectual. You think she’d want mental stimulation from her partner. Maybe they really are there just to service her sexual needs. 
Of course it’s moms life and she will always do as she wants. I’d just love her to find a long term companion who made the autumn of her life rich and warm. No doubt the Skater Boi will say see you later Boy Toy. 

but get your life mom. Get that D. She’s obviously an incredible mom but yeah I’m never a fan of bringing new men around your kids so quickly. 

39 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

You think it’s normal for a 64 year old “good mother” to bring a 23 year old guy home to live with her 10 year old daughters???? It’s disturbing to think about it! & not only this but those BOYS keeps on changing each year… 

33 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I’d just love her to find a long term companion who made the autumn of her life rich and warm. No doubt the Skater Boi will say see you later Boy Toy. 

Exactly, I mean it’s time for her to find the right man, if not then it’s not the end of the world… actually it’s ageism if you think about it… I can’t believe she couldn’t find a good man closer to her age to date, someone who understand the meaning of love, passion, emotions… 

56 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Well, if she didn't expose her home, boy toys and kids so much on this damn instagram, nobody would need to know what's going on in her private life. It would be wonderful if we could just talk about her art, but in recent years she seems more interested in showing the world this weird family-friendly reality show on her instagram.