Warner Music is asking on Twitter who people want music from next year.

RUADJAI

22 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

They really said that?!!

From what I recall speaking with people at the M Fan Party thing in London a few years ago vefore Covid, yes

I believe Neil one of the organisers of that event is a mod on M tribe and sometimes gets insider scoops from management (setlist leaks for tours etc) and some promo items to give out at the events

It didn't help here in the UK that for Madame X the advertising was non existent. They (interscope) did no work to get it into the public domain. They panicked at the last minute and ran a scam contest (to attend a Madame X London Tour Soundcheck) to try and drive sales. Madonna can only do so much and if the record company is putting the album out expecting less than x amount of sales, they aren't going to put their effort behind it I guess. We've seen this before with her previous Interscope efforts,  All three were kind of just thrown out there and left to their own devices, unfortunately. The fact that they all reached the Top 10 in most territories is quite remarkable given the lack of promo. Unless Interscope are just a distrubitor idk how that all works

6a00e54f92411c88330240a49027cc200d-500wi

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I haven't forgotten Interscope's actual words during the promotion of Madame X : "this is not a priority album for us".
lwt's hope Warner / M announce something new soon, and now ''soon' like 12 months later

Damn I didn’t know they said that but it was so apparent they themselves did zero promo for it. Thank god it seems like they gave her full control of the album and budget cause we got so many beautiful videos for experimental songs. If they were in charge we definitely wouldn’t have gotten videos for Batuka, Dark Ballet, and possibly God Control