The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Loganv721 said:

Right!? I'm so curious because of the asymmetrical seating sections, but also there is that extra bump on the side catwalk by section 3... I'm next to that bump for one of the shows I'm going to. I hope that's good!

I’m sure it will be awesome. Anywhere in that front section with all the action around you is gonna be fantastic! 

21 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I also agree that this show is gonna be best experienced from the lower and upper tiere seats. While you may be closer to M on the floor, you may miss out on what she has planned for all the connected runways (I predict they will be screens) and the main projector behind the circular stage. 

When Tony spoke about the show taking over the arena .. I was wondering if she’d have drones like Bieber used on his last tour. It was spectacular. 

I´m still gagging the Mexican show will be in a small venue with sitting audience. Latin American fans are used to need to arrive in the morning at huge soccer stadiums to fight for a place near the stage, all standing for hours and hours, to see a Madonna´s concert.

I can´t wait to see how the shows in Brazil will be. 

35 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

I´m still gagging the Mexican show will be in a small venue with sitting audience. Latin American fans are used to need to arrive in the morning at huge soccer stadiums to fight for a place near the stage, all standing for hours and hours, to see a Madonna´s concert.

No we don’t, we are tired already… 😉 even in stadiums in Mexico there has always been seating in the floor, not even Girlie Show. RHT was in the same venue 

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

No we don’t, we are tired already… 😉 even in stadiums in Mexico there has always been seating in the floor, not even Girlie Show. RHT was in the same venue 

You are so lucky! Here in Brazil we NEVER had siiting on the floor. Always all standing. Every tour. 

41 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

In pit area there's no chairs 

2 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Me neither, but rumor has it there’s gonna be a second and maybe a third date. Fingers crossed 🤞 

This is the first time this has ever happened to me. Yeah they will add a second date, hopefully a third because this kind of demand wasn’t here for RHT nor MDNAT. 
I’ll try to buy a vip package on the legacy presale next time, some people did get them, I wasn’t able to do so. 

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Unfortunately half of the country has this credit card, unless they truly reserved a lot for tomorrow presale it will be almost impossible to get something. But will try 

Honestly, the Icon Presale didnt move anywhere near as many tickets as other countries. I have faith for you. Im looking forward to coming here tomorrow and hearing good news from you and all the members here trying for tickets! 

@andifeel thanks for the best wishes, I hope to bring good news tomorrow too, but the presales moved as expected as the Mexican market operates let me elaborate:
Usually what happens here is: there are no legacy members, just a few, and the ones who could get a code from friends were the ones who could buy on Monday. That was expected, 25% of the market has the credit card of today’s presale and has had a business relationship with ocesa/livenation for three decades now.
When this kind of presale is over it’s almost game over.
Of course there’s an allotment of tickets that has to be on sale tomorrow, but history has proven that getting tickets on the general presale is impossible as the majority has already been sold. almost nobody is waiting for tomorrow’s sale, but the second show. This is not for Madonna but for almost every act. 
Obviously I could and hope to be wrong, but these are the market dynamics that have operated here for the longest time. 🙏🏼❤️

Edited by Pedro Beltran (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic