The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

5 hours ago, Ian said:

are they sponsoring the Tour? :thinker::scary::Madonna004:

In a way, they are, by mentioning her tour.  Quite ironic, considering they were supposed to sponsor a tour in support of LAP album, yet cancelled the endorsement.  Madonna still wins!!

That all being said, they sponsored the Superbowl half-time show she performed.

6 hours ago, McDonna said:

In a way, they are, by mentioning her tour.  Quite ironic, considering they were supposed to sponsor a tour in support of LAP album, yet cancelled the endorsement.  Madonna still wins!!

That all being said, they sponsored the Superbowl half-time show she performed.

Wasn’t it the Bridgestone Halftime Show? (Which I always hated. Seems so corny and random to have a tire company sponsoring it, when all the other big acts get Pepsi) 

4 minutes ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Wasn’t it the Bridgestone Halftime Show? (Which I always hated. Seems so corny and random to have a tire company sponsoring it, when all the other big acts get Pepsi) 

It was

it then switched sponsorship back to Pepsi from 2013 - 2022 and will be sponsored by Apple Music moving forward

Can you guys go somewhere else to discuss pictures of knees? No one cares. The show will go on. She’s a singer and musician. Her knee is not required to play music. So please take your negativity elsewhere. Madonna loves to show bruises and injuries during her rehearsals and touring. It’s her thing. It won’t stop her from performing. 

4 hours ago, PM3962 said:

The photos are on her last post on Facebook. There are at least 4 photos.
Her knee is with a dressing or a compress. Lies, young Padawan?

It's a knee support dummy, something she uses during every tour (even during the show). Same thing athletic people wear while working out. 

Just wanna put this out there… we are all Rebel Hearts. ♥️  We have more to be happy about than any other fan base on so many levels. Their faves could never!   Each day closer to opening night, I am getting more excited. I’m very faithful the show will go on and M will reign once more. 👑  7851DF28-D2B8-4E7B-ACB1-64B6EDE78C25.thumb.jpeg.462e429a80440de0003def2a6e9ddd88.jpeg

JOIN THE PARTY. IT’S A CELEBRATION.

Edited by x.jpal (see edit history)

2 hours ago, x.jpal said:

Just wanna put this out there… we are all Rebel Hearts. ♥️  We have more to be happy about than any other fan base on so many levels. Their faves could never!   Each day closer to opening night, I am getting more excited. I’m very faithful the show will go on and M will reign once more. 👑  7851DF28-D2B8-4E7B-ACB1-64B6EDE78C25.thumb.jpeg.462e429a80440de0003def2a6e9ddd88.jpeg

JOIN THE PARTY. IT’S A CELEBRATION.

I truly hope with all my forces your setlist is the one M's actually rehearsing and you got it from someone right from Nassau and put it here labelling it as a dream setlist, your setlist's exactly what I do expect from this tour and I'd be very disappointed if your setlist didn't end up to be the true one. After more than 2 decades being a M stan for life, I never have read any fan setlist that matched perfectly to what I believe could be a M's GH Tour by own M's terms (sorry for the confidence and even more sorry if I am annoying someone owner of any other setlist). Even the total song interlude absence from your setlist would denote to me the feature of Bob the Drag Queen intermissions the same way he did for Finally Enough Pride gig.

Of course if I am not having any delirium you may perfect keep faithful to your secret... ;-)

EDIT: Maybe I'm just feeling the fever after being so thirsty for tour spoilers, hahahaha! Let's play it nice right? Can you all get a sense of humour?

EDIT 2: Before someone comes, I know very well this isn't the actual place for spoilers... ty...

Edited by Anapausis (see edit history)

16 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Oh yes, you are right, so what am I thinking then?  I swore Pepsi recently sponsored something Madonna was part of?  Maybe it was for an Awards event that Madonna was part of that I'm just thinking of.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic