The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

i think if someone buys your original tickets before sept 14th I think you forfeit / loose your right to a refund or can't ask for a refund after this date

Thanks,  my intention it’s to sell the ticket and not to request a refund, but I don’t wanna click on resell and loose my chance to the refund in case no one it’s interested in buying my tickets.

i have floor seats, row c. 

"We've Received Your Refund Request

Hi SuperBicycle

We're currently reviewing your request. No further action is required on your end.

If your order is eligible, your refund will be processed to the original method of paymentused at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to gathering and celebrating the live experience together again.

-Ticketmaster Fan Support"

Lol, am I too cynical? I just applied for a refund from one of my MSG concerts which I cannot make the rescheduled date, and note the (my) highlighted part. How long until the event organiser sends TM the funds.... have a funny feeling this might be #soon and longer than 30 days, which is not great for those who are relying on the refund to buy new tickets.

30 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Hi SuperBicycle

We're currently reviewing your request. No further action is required on your end.

If your order is eligible, your refund will be processed to the original method of paymentused at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to gathering and celebrating the live experience together again.

Lol, am I too cynical? I just applied for a refund from one of my MSG concerts which I cannot make the rescheduled date, and note the (my) highlighted part. How long until the event organiser sends TM the funds.... have a funny feeling this might be #soon and longer than 30 days, which is not great for those who are relying on the refund to buy new tickets.

I got the same request. I am equally as cynical. let's wait and see and hope it's less than 30 days

3 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

Hi SuperBicycle

I had multiple refund requests via Ticketmaster back in 2020 when every concert was getting cancelled because of COVID. Most of the refunds took about 2 weeks to process.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwAk_mgOMV4/

Thank you to the angels that protect you! 🙏🏽
A blessing to have you back with us and smiling.
Today I / We not only celebrate your birth but also beyond grateful to celebrate the gift of your life!!
There are many more incredible, beautiful and exciting chapters ahead for you. The ride of a lifetime continues!!!

Sorry to bring this up, but we're the only friends we can talk to about her. For me the business was VERY serious. The silence. This "life back" thing sounds a lot like cardiac arrest to me.

Sorry again, 

it gave me anxiety to read that

3 hours ago, Rosita The chihuahua said:

Today I / We not only celebrate your birth but also beyond grateful to celebrate the gift of your life!!
There are many more incredible, beautiful and exciting chapters ahead for you. The ride of a lifetime continues!!!

Sorry to bring this up, but we're the only friends we can talk to about her. For me the business was VERY serious. The silence. This "life back" thing sounds a lot like cardiac arrest to me.

Sorry again, 

Well, it's been reported that she was found unconscious and non-responsive.  That said, he may not meant it to be that literal or specific.  It's possible he just means back on her feet, with friends and family, enjoying life again.  I know some fans prefer to believe the worst that was reported was merely made up, but while I don't necessarily believe everything the media reports, I believe she was in a life threatening situation. Besides, it's been expressed by so many sources, included those close to her. At the end of the day, I'm just grateful she's alive and healthy.  We've lost too many of our favorite artists way too soon.  65 might not be young for some, but when many people are living well into their 80's, 90's and 100's, it definitely is "too soon".  Besides, she's always been full of life and energy, so it's hard to imagine she would go without a fight.  :luv:

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

Well, it's been reported that she was found unconscious and non-responsive.  That said, he may not meant it to be that literal or specific.  It's possible he just means back on her feet, with friends and family, enjoying life again.  I know some fans prefer to believe the worst that was reported was merely made up, but while I don't necessarily believe everything the media reports, I believe she was in a life threatening situation. Besides, it's been expressed by so many sources, included those close to her. At the end of the day, I'm just grateful she's alive and healthy.  We've lost too many of our favorite artists way too soon.  65 might not be young for some, but when many people are living well into their 80's, 90's and 100's, it definitely is "too soon".  Besides, she's always been full of life and energy, so it's hard to imagine she would go without a fight.  :luv:

It's how I think. Thank you for the words. I was really distressed. I hope she talks about it with us one day.

8 hours ago, Rosita The chihuahua said:

Sorry again, 

He means back at work, working with her team on the show.

20 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

Hi SuperBicycle

19 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I got the same request. I am equally as cynical. let's wait and see and hope it's less than 30 days

When my Shawn Mendes concert in 2021 got cancelled, they refunded me in about 2.5 weeks

40 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

WTF, isn’t LiveNation and Ticketmaster basically the same company? What are they waiting for…

Short answer no.

Long answer: Ticketmaster is a ticket purchasing site. Live Nation is an event organizer.

They merged in 2010 but have a monopoly on the market and are currently under federal investigation for this, we hae Taylor Swift fans to thank for that I guess

43 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Any news on the tour in Australia?

I don't think it will happen, the dates would have been announced by now though it's still possible they may be announced after the tour has started.

When the rebel heart tour dates were originally announced on March 2nd 2015 the press release stated

'Additional Concert Dates To Be Added In Australia And Asia' though I cant remember when these were announced

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonnas-35-city-rebel-heart-tour-announced

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I don't think it will happen, the dates would have been announced by now though it's still possible they may be announced after the tour has started.

When the rebel heart tour dates were originally announced on March 2nd 2015 the press release stated

'Additional Concert Dates To Be Added In Australia And Asia' though I cant remember when these were announced

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonnas-35-city-rebel-heart-tour-announced

Even if something was previously pencilled in it seems doubtful they’d be rushing to make further commitments than the originally announced dates now. Maybe once she’s well into the tour they could consider possibilities?

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Even if something was previously pencilled in it seems doubtful they’d be rushing to make further commitments than the originally announced dates now. Maybe once she’s well into the tour they could consider possibilities?

I hope so 🙏🏻 our Asian, Aussie and Latin American (Besides Mexico) brothers and sisters of the fandom deserves to celebrate with Madonna her 40th anniversary tour too! 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic