The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

13 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

the main question to me is still how is she going to move between stages and runways

Remember she made us believe she was going down from the ceiling in that giant disco ball in Confessions, when in reality she just climbed into it from below when the ball had landed.

Theatrics. Tricks. Spectacle.

Applause.

7 hours ago, confessed said:

1783324743_Screenshot2023-01-26at11_24_50PM.thumb.png.98f8d5be0e6a84b976ca52f9049df628.png

AccorArena layout on Stubhub. I don't know how accurate it is. I bought a golden circle ticket there and I would be greatly disappointed if the Or 2 and 3 are on the sides 

Doesn’t look like it according to this and the official maps. Maybe someone can contact Ticketmaster or the venue and ask?

2 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Remember she made us believe she was going down from the ceiling in that giant disco ball in Confessions, when in reality she just climbed into it from below when the ball had landed.

Theatrics. Tricks. Spectacle.

Holograms.....and i wouldn't rule out Nikki and Donna within this. So much cheaper than paying them for a full year of shows and rehearsals 

3 hours ago, LoveSong said:

I like Madonna; a handful of her albums have a handful of good songs I enjoy. However, I would never again fall for buying a ticket for her shows. I consider it a total waste of my money; it's not really a live show, I don't give a shit about the screens, I can't trust her for a setlist that justifies the ticket price, and especially not at a time when I have to prioritise rent, groceries and seeing to my husband who's recovering from bowel cancer. We'd rather go see some of our favourite bands that put on great shows, start on time, are unlikely to cancel on the day, play live and have a great setlist without all the fanfare. As well as that, fucking Ticketmaster expects you to buy two full price tickets first and then they'll refund the difference for a companion ticket for disabled customers that have access needs. That's not acceptable.

Your priorities and reasons for not attending are 100% valid. 

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

What 18-24 yr old that may take an interest in her would be able to afford one of her shows? I cant and I'm nearly 50 and in a good job. 

It's strange how some people on this board suddenly act as if that demographic doesn't matter. We know she's spent some really valuable time, energy AND money recording all those awful reinterpretations of her songs and stupid TikTok videos to maintain herself relevant among the kids and improve her streaming stats. What's the point in touring with those embarrasing ticket prices if the new generations won't be able to go see your show before you retire?

2 minutes ago, madgefan said:

It's strange how some people on this board suddenly act as if that demographic doesn't matter. We know she's spent some really valuable time, energy AND money recording all those awful reinterpretations of her songs and stupid TikTok videos to maintain herself relevant among the kids and improve her streaming stats. What's the point in touring with those embarrasing ticket prices if the new generations won't be able to go see your show before you retire?

Yet those same age brackets have no issue spending that and more to attend Taylor?

8 minutes ago, Jackie said:

ha ha ha ha 

It’s the best way! 

A week or ago this place was pure joy. Now there’s a misery creeping back in where people are looking for the negatives. Ticket prices, ICON issues that’s beeen going on for a decade,  Ticketmaster… 

Its awesome people debate these things but sometimes it just feels it gets so personal. 

i want the happiness to last ❤️🌞

18 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Go troll the Rolling Stones forums.

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

Complaining about cancellations is odd - Madonna has one of the best track records when it comes to cancellations of any act. She was injured on the last tour which led to more cancellations than usual. 

Maybe we’re in a Janet Jackson forum.

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

I am sure whatever it is, it's gonna be HUGE , the budget for this must be enormous - how many shows is she up to - 70-80 at average of 15,000 - and $300 - at 80 shows - she's potentially already grossed $360mil.

Maybe not $360mil but she's definitely grossed a lot already. If she extends the tour, this could out-gross the MDNA tour 

44 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Yes. Most of the comments on her instagram are complaining about prices. It's expensive and most can't afford it. We prioritise her because we are super fans. If it was any other artist I wouldn't be going.

4 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I love Janet but her track records for cancelled shows is huge. There is already a blind item about this iconic popstar ready to cancel her new tour for poor sales and we already know it’s not M. 

That's really sad for her fans. I would totally see her if she came here, she puts on a great show.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes. Most of the comments on her instagram are complaining about prices. It's expensive and most can't afford it. We prioritise her because we are super fans. If it was any other artist I wouldn't be going.

I guess if the shows are selling out fast - then the demand is there at the price charged right - and agree- I mean, I paid $500  for RH tickets - I got really good seats! 

10 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I guess if the shows are selling out fast - then the demand is there at the price charged right - and agree- I mean, I paid $500  for RH tickets - I got really good seats! 

I think the issue with prices is that even seats further back are expensive. There are no affordable options and so even some big fans cannot go.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I think the issue with prices is that even seats further back are expensive. There are no affordable options and so even some big fans cannot go.

Yea, I agree - I don't know what the cheapest were for M - and how many were at that price - but yes, agree - need options - I guess that's the benefit of a stadium - pros and con's - but options for cheaper tickets right back - 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic