The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

48 minutes ago, Mden said:

That would be great. And maybe this too: https://twitter.com/AndrewXMDNA/status/1669353292810555395?s=20

Omg!!! I love the arrangement she has for the new live Crazy for You. Very Stuart Price sounding. Ugh. I’m so happy now.

40 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

I heard she is recording a new song with Bizarrap for the new album!

LOL! This was a rumor that has since been proven incorrect as the image this rumor started from was photoshopped.  Once again, she isn't recording a new album with anyone right now.  She's busy with touring rehearsals.

The thing I love about Stuart producing her tours, and this seems to be the case with Crazy For You, from what I can hear, is that he is able to keep the essence of the song intact and simultaneously make it sound more modern. This is something that was lacking on her last few tours save for a couple songs. Who’s That Girl, Like an Virgin, and Open Your Heart totally lost what the songs originally were (I liked the Open Your Heart rendition, but it might as well have been a new song). 

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

The thing I love about Stuart producing her tours, and this seems to be the case with Crazy For You, from what I can hear, is that he is able to keep the essence of the song intact and simultaneously make it sound more modern. This is something that was lacking on her last few tours save for a couple songs. Who’s That Girl, Like an Virgin, and Open Your Heart totally lost what the songs originally were (I liked the Open Your Heart rendition, but it might as well have been a new song). 

And many others were totally far from their strenght anyway, like Hung Up and Express yourself from MDNA, all that mexincan disco mess (a wasted opportunity imo) and Holiday from Rebel Heart, Vogue and Like a Prayer from MX. 

I Love Madonna. This feels like a really exciting era. These new songs brought new life to her career and tour. I don't even think/or care if she performs her new songs, I just like that it makes her more relevant before the start of her tour. I mean the publicity Popular is getting really boosted her profile. VOLGUR is very satisfying as a fan. Positive articles from Forbes, Billboard, Rolling Stone and Entertainment Weekly that highlighted her in a really great way was surprising and appreciated. Looking forward to the Classic Pop Vol II. 

4 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

WOW! First song confirmation. We ARE getting Crazy For You. Sounds so good. And yes, she is teasing it a month out, we are getting it. these are her spoilers.

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO KEEP SPOILERS IN THE SPOILER THREAD? For what reason should I come to a thread about the new album and get spoiled about the fucking tour? How is this related? Can y'all keep the spoilers to yourselves and be respectful? We have DEDICATED threads

57 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Yeah but its not confirmed she is including crazy for you - everyone thought she was going to perform Rescue Me on the MX tour based on instagram clips of her rehearsing it and then was just an interlude with some spoken words

I don't know, it's weeks before the show.  The dancer filmed himself with what obviously was the song. Whether it's an interlude or a short bit, it still is considered part of the show. 

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Curator said:

Maybe we'll get a celebration tour blu-ray and vinyl too

I hear she's secretly working on her biopic again. It's almost completely filmed.  Rocco is to play Madonna.  Sean Penn will play her father.  Kardashian girls will all play her sisters.  Rosie O'Donnell will play her stepmother.  Debbie Mazar will play Madonna's mother. Christopher is playing himself. Jennifer Coolidge will play Liz Rosenberg.  And Lourdes will play Guy Oseary.