Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

57 minutes ago, scion said:

It's about time she actually uses some drums. It's fabulous.

She has!  In fact, it ws quite prominent during the 2012 MDNA tour, specifically for GMAYL and Open Your Heart.  She also had a drum section during RIT tour. 

Anyway, it doesn't work for this song or at least in the way they mixed it in this remix for ROL. 

On 9/9/2023 at 8:51 PM, Nobreciccone1 said:

But it could also refer to Keep it Together (BAT) or even Like ir or Not (CT).... 

I doubt either of them fit the concept of a greatest hits tour.... the chair is more likely a reference to open Your Heart, or it could be used for a totally different major hit.

Madonna's dancers uploaded a video dancing to Hung up on Tokischa. In my opinion M's team wouldn't allow them to leak/spoil the choreo, so they must be having fun with the song and probably not included this remix on the setlist: 

Edited by Alex the rebel heart (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Madonna's dancers uploaded a video dancing to Hung up on Tokischa. In my opinion M's team wouldn't allow them to leak/spoil the choreo, so they must be having fun with the song and probably not included this remix on the setlist: 

Thanks God because Hung Up on Trash doesn't deserve to be on the setlist! 

Change my mind!

42 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

They also posted a video dancing to Music that seemed too complex to be a random session. It was in July, if I'm not wrong. 🤔

18 minutes ago, scion said:

I hope it isn't on the setlist. Hung Up is sort of Mid tier Madonna for me, but this remix is pants.

There’s a good chance it will be. Madonna always includes whatever it is that she’s just released in her shows, even if it wasn’t a hit. 

The remixes versions of some of her songs from FEL may end up in the show. It would be smart to do the Junior version of Secret and turn it into a dance song. Madonna will want to promote the remix package with this show. That package is also celebrate her entire career. That’s the release that’s out that she has to sell. 

37 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

There’s a good chance it will be. Madonna always includes whatever it is that she’s just released in her shows, even if it wasn’t a hit. 

The remixes versions of some of her songs from FEL may end up in the show. It would be smart to do the Junior version of Secret and turn it into a dance song. Madonna will want to promote the remix package with this show. That package is also celebrate her entire career. That’s the release that’s out that she has to sell. 

Agreed, the last tour M has performed original/similar arrangements was Blond Ambition...she even said many times she likes to change things up to keep it fresh for herself which most times worked brilliantly and others not so much. She will for sure visit some of the remix versions on this tour.

3 hours ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Wow, choreography as iconic as the original Hung Up choreography... 😒

1 hour ago, dankpepe said:

Wow, choreography as iconic as the original Hung Up choreography... 😒

I wouldn't mind if HUOT served as interlude and HU (the actual original song) came next opening a tour section.

Kind of what Steve Anderson did for Kylie for her Aphrodite Tour using his original Brothers in Rhythm remix for Confide in Me reworked as an intro interlude to an actual CIM performance by her.

Frozen on Fire would perfectly work in a similar way coming before the actual Frozen song (that I expect this time being performed as a dance, classic remix).

2 hours ago, drivebitch said:

The NRM remix featured on FEL could also work as well, especially for the last tour section before the encore. I thought about much this right after watching that IG story of hers wearing what seemed to me some choir uniform and mentioning some lyrics off this song.

On 9/9/2023 at 5:03 PM, dankpepe said:

This gave me chills! This is exactly what I was imagining for the tour with Like A Prayer just after it on the setlist and possibly Living For Live before it. A whole ethereal vibe for this act. I think a little editing is needed to bring out more of M’s vocals, but the choir really breathes  new life into Ray Of Light! Love it. 💛

10 hours ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

I hope you’re right on this one. If there’s one song I want as close to the original as possible it’s Hung Up. I think most fans would agree too. She’s done the song different ways for years now so hopefully she will return to the greatness of the original track for The Celebration Tour. 

On 9/9/2023 at 6:03 PM, dankpepe said:

Well if ROL ever comes back to be performed, it must be THIS WAY, Pepito!!

Turning it into some kinda Hindi/Sanskrit mantra song is exactly what ROL needs to make a comeback!!

A choir and a tambourine is everything ROL needs rn!!!

And no, I ain't being ironic, I'm talking for real!!

EDIT: Sorry I've lost contact to @dens54 for a long time (since I deactivated Facebook, it was completely necessary to me, thanx), I'd love to know how does he do nowadays, got scarey after noticing a couple of years ago that he, just like M, went hospitalized and got between life and death. All my L-U-V to the only one Dens Zabee!!!

Edited by Anapausis (see edit history)