Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

5 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Really ? During the show in Paris I said to myself « OK she’s more cool than in MDNA Tour cause now she’s got nothing to prove but she still rocks »

Rebel Heart Madonna was far cooler than MDNA Madonna.MDNA Madonna did not look like she was having fun, she was angry, the show was depressingly dark and the musical direction was diabolical. Madame X I thought was bad, but far better than MDNA.

1 hour ago, Nobreciccone1 said:

Hold Tight would've been great IMO... as it figured in the released backstage video 

Is there any snippet of this rehearsal versions of DTM or Physical Attraction?

I imagine DTM is the version she did on TOAC.

ROL was rehearsed for either RHT or MDNA but I forget which.

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Oh really? Would love to hear it. Where is it?

I think it's this one:

One thing to iterate here, when people say songs were "rehearsed" that could mean many things. After a preliminary setlist of ideas is created, the band / musical director make a series of 'studio demos'. Some songs remain solely as studio demos and don't actually ever get 'rehearsed' with singing / dancing but fans confuse this thinking these songs were fully fledged out.

So in regards to Physical Attraction, it could've just been a studio demo and not anything more, still would love to hear it.

8 hours ago, Ekans said:

Lots of people say that Physical Attraction was rehearsed for MDNAT but I can't see it anywhere in the show. Same for Some Girls. Do we know more info (anything!) about those versions? Scrapped sex/religion act in RHT is quite obvious tho.

there's a concept demo Vogue/physical attraction. 

After vogue there are few seconds of PA 

1 minute ago, MPowered said:

Would have been a perfect replacement for Crusty Shop. Physical Attraction even matches Ashamed of Myself and Erotica. I don’t get why she is so obsessed with Candy Shop.

See I just can't imagine erasing the one version of Candy Shop that was not only listenable but good from existence. If she loves it so, I'd prefer it be done the way it was done on MDNA. 

21 hours ago, Future Lover said:

See I just can't imagine erasing the one version of Candy Shop that was not only listenable but good from existence. If she loves it so, I'd prefer it be done the way it was done on MDNA. 

We would be gushing over the great debut performance of Physical Attraction instead. 😅 I don’t find that hard to imagine. I didn’t mind Candy Shop until she decided to torture us with it for three tours straight while better song choices didn’t seem to occur to her.

I don’t care if she loves the song. She should have been aware at one point that fans were never truly here for that filler of a song.

1 hour ago, stevemic said:

Am I hallucinating (again)? 

If you look at the edge of the photo it looks like the gold Gaultier lamé corset she wore for Like A Virgin in the Blond Ambition tour. I hope it's back. That would be incredible!

Screenshot_20230924_145411_Facebook.jpg

It's been said that the corset may come back for the show so that's likely it in the pic 

If you look at the edge of the photo it looks like the gold Gaultier lamé corset she wore for Like A Virgin in the Blond Ambition tour. I hope it's back. That would be incredible!

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaNewsOfficial/

The pic is old :-) ... no spoiler here

Guys this is from 2021! She is wearing a Fantasy "Belle" balcony bra. 185813153_506440157147183_8591405705260520944_n.thumb.jpg.fef56f125575b10cad209d123887605a.jpg

fantasie-Bamboo-Beige-Belle-Underwired-Balconette-Bra.jpg