Jackie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RUADJAI changed the title to Member Appreciation
3 hours ago, scion said:

@scionfor being so wonderful.

Seriously! Thank you for being you Scion. Its wise members like you who help this forum and it’s diverse members of all walks of life and personalities keep it friendly. I’m loving this current set of mods too. Much much respect as it has to be one of the hardest jobs ever. Much love @RUADJAI @Jackie @Enrico@Frank and anyone I missed! Thank you All! 

• 2 weeks later...

I know I’m by far not the first one to mention you but…

@Blue Jean thank you so much for your documentary and what you do for the community in general but even more than that: Thank you for the great conversations! 🤗 Hopefully we can manage to meet in person at some point.

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

I know I’m by far not the first one to mention you but…

@Blue Jean thank you so much for your documentary and what you do for the community in general but even more than that: Thank you for the great conversations! 🤗 Hopefully we can manage to meet in person at some point.

Thank you for the chats, you are too much fun.

And sorry to the Taylor fans for our iconic thread :laughing:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you @Aiwa08for your vinyl rips and telling me about Adobe Audition. This also gives me another background of audio software editing and your knowledge about sound editing.

I also thanked @Blue Jeanfor your Madonna updates and trivias especially on Youtube and Instagram. 

Also @McDonnafor a healthy discussion and making this forum alive with lots of Madonna appreciation and fun things. 

I wish this kind of thread existed on the early 2021 because I have a lot of people to thank here during that time. I just forgot their screen names here. 💖

• 4 weeks later...
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
On 10/12/2023 at 4:26 AM, Honey Little said:

Anyone know whatever happened to Bugged Out? And where is that Brazilian intellectual?

Right here, I've never left Infinity, just not posting at the same frequency.

EDIT: Btw, so glad you've been missing me, I feel very flattered and honoured, piojito!

• 3 months later...