Merch Pics

blondebenji

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4rvlTPs4G9/?igsh=bmx2aDVveDNvM3Zk

Is this for real? When did the Mexico City rosaries go on sale? The shows haven't even happened yet. I thought they were sold on each city and the remaining ones were put on her store later. I'm confused :(. 
They put the rosaries for US dates on her US store around a month ago (roughly).

3 hours ago, rga98 said:

Is this for real? When did the Mexico City rosaries go on sale? The shows haven't even happened yet. I thought they were sold on each city and the remaining ones were put on her store later. I'm confused :(. 

They all appeared on Madonna US Store for a period of a few hours,  for US shows and the up and coming ones.  All sold in minutes :(

13 hours ago, rga98 said:

Every US date (previous and future one) was on sale on her US store some days ago. 25 were made for each city.

7 hours ago, Madgesty said:

Every US date (previous and future one) was on sale on her US store some days ago. 25 were made for each city.

Kind of unfair they won't be selling any at the actual shows. I don't even know how expensive they were but I did want one of Mexico City :(

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

They were very expensive for what they are in reality but I guess had given the chance I might had bought one…

They only really sold them at the pop up stores so most of the tour never had them for sale....and in all fairness they are really good quality

20 hours ago, The Ghost said:

They all appeared on Madonna US Store for a period of a few hours,  for US shows and the up and coming ones.  All sold in minutes :(

How did I miss this?? 🙈 I’m going to 5 US shows and hoped to either pick one up there or online later 

4 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

They were very expensive for what they are in reality but I guess had given the chance I might had bought one…

2 hours ago, rga98 said:

Kind of unfair they won't be selling any at the actual shows. I don't even know how expensive they were but I did want one of Mexico City :(

I think, the EU ones were around €143 and the US ones around 175 (can‘t remember if € or $, her store shows me everything in € since I'm from Germany).

Here‘s a screenshot from the EU store:

IMG_5623.thumb.png.a9dda194a7bcf5d00c80f296f9413314.png

Well, they are actually pretty heavy and they don't feel cheap at all, pretty solid and good build quality. Pictures don't do its justice. And if it's really gold, silver, bronze plated, you have to pay for that too.

Having worked in the manufacture of this kind of costume jewelry myself, I wouldn’t exactly say that the rosaries feel high-quality, but they don’t feel super cheap. They’re somewhere in between. It probably cost a few dollars to make each one, if that. However, what you are paying for here is the rarity, collectibility, and the reference to Madonna and the tour. 

As they are priced, I feel like they dropped the ball on a couple of things. The exact number of rosaries is unclear, are there 10 per city? 25 per city? And do those numbers include all the metal finishes combined or is that per color? They also could have packaged them a lot better. They should have been boxed. The pouches that they come in are the cheapest pouches I have ever seen in my entire life. As a result, the rosary is shaking around in there loose, and they arrive already scratched from the beads banging up against the polished surfaces. The pouches appear to be random as well, I’ve seen some in velvet type pouches but mine were made of paper thin polyester, and I think I saw some in organza pouches as well. The colors of the pouches also appears to be random.  It would have been nice to have some consistency. I also think that the silver rosaries could’ve been made better because the acrylic cross is glued onto a plastic backing piece that has been painted gray instead of another metal silver piece.

They also could’ve played up the collectibility aspect by numbering them. Engraving a number on them probably would be too much to ask, but including a numbered card would have been a nice touch. They also feel like an afterthought as far as the tour merchandise is concerned. I feel like if you weren’t really paying attention to fan sites, you wouldn’t even know that these existed. They should have made them more prominent and sold them at every city not just her website for a few minutes.

With what I just said you would think I wouldn’t have bought them, but I actually ended up buying one of each color and I don’t regret my purchase, because I am enjoying my experience with this tour so much and they will be a nice memento to keep. Plus if their value does go up in the coming years, they’ll be worth it.

Edited by Albert Juarez (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 12:49 PM, Spanky1995 said:

Got the Blond Ambition bomber as a birthday present to myself no one else was going to do it haha

Could you give me the measures of the crown patch and the logo patch, please? 
I really want this jacket, but as I can’t afford it I’ll try to do a reproduction with a cheaper one hahaha