Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Sorry I just re-read what you said. I agree. They probably want to postpone as little as possible. Whether that’s the best idea or not, who would know. I’d prefer to see her take her time.

No problem, my guess is they should know real soon if she has any chance of being ready for any stops in the first leg of the US tour

At this point, I believe she will actually start the tour on its time… if not then it’s something so unprofessional from all sides. They better respect all those who are attending the event. No matter what’s happening to M (wish her a speedy recovery) they should just announce the cancellation for now and later when they’re ready they can announce the rescheduled dates! EASY? 

7 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

Let's  be real - if everything was ok, they would shut down the rumours right away. I'm not saying that all media rumours are true but they are not issuing a statement for a reason.

Cause maybe she's waiting all she can to make a decision and surely her recovery evolution is not the same today as it was 7 days ago. So it's a fluid situation, as someone else said. Maybe last week in her situation then she needed to postpone 4 weeks and now it's 3 or 2 or whatever.

I'm not saying is a right way of approaching the issue necessarily, of course. But here we are.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Cause maybe she's waiting all she can to make a decision and surely her recovery evolution is not the same today as it was 7 days ago. So it's a fluid situation, as someone else said. Maybe last week in her situation then she needed to postpone 4 weeks and now it's 3 or 2 or whatever.

I'm not saying is a right way of approaching the issue necessarily, of course. But here we are.

I agree with you. I think she's waiting to know how fast she will recover before deciding how many dates she's going to postpone. 

21 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

Let's  be real - if everything was ok, they would shut down the rumours right away. I'm not saying that all media rumours are true but they are not issuing a statement for a reason.

Everything isn’t okay. We already know that much. It is only a question of how many shows will be rescheduled and how much money are they going to lose.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Everything isn’t okay. We already know that much. It is only a question of how many shows will be rescheduled and how much money are they going to lose.

Yeah, I meant that some rumours are true for at least some extent, that's why Guy isn't issuing anything. It's one thing to confirm what's happening with the tour, and the another one to just claim some rumours to be false.

When it comes to her health, I really don't care for the tour, she can cancel all of the dates. Health comes first.

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

They can cancel, for instance, the first two weeks, and then if necessary cancel more. But at least the closest ones, they ought to be clear. It's impossible they still don't know about opening night, which is happening in less than 10 days.

Maybe they get a bigger insurance payout the longer they wait?

8 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

Yeah, I meant that some rumours are true for at least some extent, that's why Guy isn't issuing anything. It's one thing to confirm what's happening with the tour, and the another one to just claim some rumours to be false.

When it comes to her health, I really don't care for the tour, she can cancel all of the dates. Health comes first.

The rumours come from tabloids though

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic