Sam and Madonna - "Man I Am"?

lightyears1981

19 minutes ago, lightyears1981 said:

Wonder if it's real first off and if it's like Vulgar, well I hope it's at least more than half a songs length!

So far, six of the songs listed on the album, have listed their time.  They all clock in with a time less than three minutes.  It's a good chance most of the others will be the same. The trend lately are songs around three minutes.  That was typical back in the 50's and 60's, when pop and rock and roll became very popular. 

4 minutes ago, Mden said:

The ‘Barbie’ soundtrack is stacked! Sam Smith announces a project with Madonna and cancels a show. 
https://www.billboard.com/video/barbie-tracklist-lauren-jaureguis-new-music-sam-smith-amp-madonna-collab/

"Now let’s talk about Sam Smith. They’re teaming up with a legend but fans are focused on something else at the moment. Sam Smith makes headlines good and bad by upsetting some fans but Madonna makes everything better. At their concert in Manchester the ‘Too Good At Goodbyes’ singer had to exit stage after only four songs. They posted in a statement: “I fought off the virus a few weeks ago. During my third song I noticed something wrong with my voice. I came offstage and have tried everything to get my voice back in gear but it won’t. I am honestly heartbroken. I couldn’t finish the show tonight for you all.” They also posted that shows in Birmingham and Glasgow will also be rescheduled and available for refund, leaving some fans fuming and gutted. But they also had some good news yesterday: Sam announced a collab with the legendary Madonna"

This is old news, it's about Vulgar. No mention of a Barbie song with Madonna. Billboard combined multiple headlines into 1 sentence, making it seem like it's for 1 statement.

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

"Now let’s talk about Sam Smith. They’re teaming up with a legend but fans are focused on something else at the moment. Sam Smith makes headlines good and bad by upsetting some fans but Madonna makes everything better. At their concert in Manchester the ‘Too Good At Goodbyes’ singer had to exit stage after only four songs. They posted in a statement: “I fought off the virus a few weeks ago. During my third song I noticed something wrong with my voice. I came offstage and have tried everything to get my voice back in gear but it won’t. I am honestly heartbroken. I couldn’t finish the show tonight for you all.” They also posted that shows in Birmingham and Glasgow will also be rescheduled and available for refund, leaving some fans fuming and gutted. But they also had some good news yesterday: Sam announced a collab with the legendary Madonna"

This is old news, it's about Vulgar. No mention of a Barbie song with Madonna. Billboard combined multiple headlines into 1 sentence, making it seem like it's for 1 statement.

Oh , ok thank u. 

3 hours ago, Starchild said:

Even though Vulgar itself wasn't...

That's what you meant by 'a smash', yeh... commercially?

i was being sarcastic - vulgar was an insult even to turds .... definitely a creative low point in M's career sorry and you can tell me to "go fuck myself" and speak my name "bitch "