MADONNA The First Album Reissue 7.27.23/The Madonna Infinity Breakdown Thread

RUADJAI

2 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

Yeah, but thing is these reissues don't have that much appeal on general public (if any), they are rather for hardcore fans.

Moreover, we didn't create those expectations our of nothing, but based on the announcement from Warner that happened 2 years ago that reissues are planned. Our patience has its limits. 

At the end of the day, nothing was promised today.  As we've discussed before, we created all this hype ourselves.  But I get what you are saying.  We were hoping for something bigger, and instead we get a Lucky Star digital/streaming release.  LOL!

Then again, there's always tomorrow! :kiss2:

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

As shown with FEL we will buy whatever they release whenever they choose to release it. They can’t go wrong.

I think they can... Regarding FEL, I know some fans are complaining but I actually love that remix collection (even rainbow edition that looks absolutely amazing), I didn't buy it just because I had to. Honestly, I don't mind skipping any release if it does not appeal to me. 

And the main difference here is that FEL was completely unexpected release that was announced few months back, and then released. Not like the situation with reissues where we got an announcement 2 years ago and then... Absolutely nothing, not even a single piece of information for such long period of time. 

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

At the end of the day, nothing was promised today.  As we've discussed before, we created all this hype ourselves.  But I get what you are saying.  We were hoping for something bigger, and instead we get a Lucky Star digital/streaming release.  LOL!

Then again, there's always tomorrow! :kiss2:

And tomorrow, and next year, and next #soon :Madonna009:

1 minute ago, HC Charge said:

I think they can... Regarding FEL, I know some fans are complaining but I actually love that remix collection (even rainbow edition that looks absolutely amazing), I didn't buy it just because I had to. Honestly, I don't mind skipping any release if it does not appeal to me. 

And the main difference here is that FEL was completely unexpected release that was announced few months back, and then released. Not like the situation with reissues where we got an announcement 3 years ago and then... Absolutely nothing, not even a single piece of information for such long period of time. 

When you keep changing the narrative, it's no wonder you are disappointed.  LOL

not.gif