Does she still follow a macrobiotic diet?

Blue Skies

Or something sort of resembling that?  I looked a little in the tour part of the site and didnt see it being discussed.  Forgive me if the question was asked.

That always very much impressed me how disciplined and what not she was with her health.  I know she followed the diet for a long time.  It kept her so healthy.  She's a little of a fitness role model to me.  

Seems she is still into health but not as rigid as she used to be 

It seemed like she started eating 'meat' a little when she was with Guy but if you read the advert looking for a new chef (I know its not about all her food, its the families) but it was quite ying yang Veg and fish off the bone. I cant remember it was a few years ago. (one of you clever clogs will find it).  Obviously in Portugal she got a taste of pasta & carbs lol, she admitted that on tv when she called herself a year of being a fat soccer mum. 

Dont know what she's eating now. On top of the new chef I think she still has her Japanese chef?? Dont know for sure.

10 hours ago, scallywally said:

It seemed like she started eating 'meat' a little when she was with Guy but if you read the advert looking for a new chef (I know its not about all her food, its the families) but it was quite ying yang Veg and fish off the bone. I cant remember it was a few years ago. (one of you clever clogs will find it).  Obviously in Portugal she got a taste of pasta & carbs lol, she admitted that on tv when she called herself a year of being a fat soccer mum. 

Dont know what she's eating now. On top of the new chef I think she still has her Japanese chef?? Dont know for sure.

When she was filming Swept away in Sardinia she refused to eat many of the island's specialities (and believe me, the food in Sardinia is awesome! Zac Efron even shot an episode of his Down to Earth series about Sardinia and healthy food) and she had her own cook with macrobiotic diet. I know because friends of friends were involved in the production and were shocked about her choice.

8 hours ago, Enrico said:

When she was filming Swept away in Sardinia she refused to eat many of the island's specialities (and believe me, the food in Sardinia is awesome! Zac Efron even shot an episode of his Down to Earth series about Sardinia and healthy food) and she had her own cook with macrobiotic diet. I know because friends of friends were involved in the production and were shocked about her choice.

Yes and Malta. Gorge food too! Mostly Italian and she was obsessed with being fit. Esp after babies and going on tour with muscles. 

Jeeze she has stamina. OK shes relaxed now and so she should. All those years she deserves to cheat.