What happened with Gwyneth?

Dick Tracy

4 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Didn’t they fall out when Goop stuck with Tracy Anderson after she fucked Madonna’s boyfriend, Brahim

That was allegedly Nicole who did those Addicted to Sweat DVD during the MDNA/2013 era.

From what I recall, something went down with Madonna and Tracy and Gwenyth ended up siding with Tracy and made comments about Madonna in the press and her blog about "learning to let some said friends go."

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

Are you still friends with everyone you were friends with 20-25 years ago?

Things happen, relationships evolve. Maybe they just grew apart or maybe something happened. It's life after all.

*sarcasm on*

So you mean that Madonna is not a cold hearted monster for not keeping every friendship she ever had close to her? Shocking!!! 

How do we live with this? :scoff:

*sarcasm off*

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The question shouldn’t be “what happened,” the question should be why were they ever friends in the first place?

Madonna reached out to her around 1997/1998 to offer support when Gwen was having a bad time* with the press/media, right?

*can't even remember why to be honest

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

tbh all they had in common was gym / fitness and they both married british men.

Once Madonna divorced guy and moved back to NY the 'friendship' with gwyneth was over

She wanted that cold play COCK! and befriended Gwenyth to try to suck it when she was busy working out.🏋️ 

I guess this is what always happens when your favourite idol approaches to you (M to Gwyneth), with time all fairytales and "you're the most beautiful of them all" necessarily convert to "may I think otherwise this time?" then to "feel free to exclude me from your life."

That's why I would never be friends with Madonna or even Kylie. To be a fan or even a stan =/= to be a close, intimate friend. Two very different things whose difference must be respected at all costs.

After all, we all know what happened to Selena Quintanilla.

15 minutes ago, scallywally said:

It was all to do with Tracy and her boyfriend and the millions that went missing from raising malawi on private jets ect. Goop stayed friends with the people that ripped M off. Cut ties with them all. 

Well I guess there was some kind of reason for Goop to stand by M's leeches' side and to get proud to be "guilty by association" in the end of this "soap opera" and I bet her being to a state of past idolization for M played a very important card in it.

Could be right but a LOT went missing, not only by Gwinnys friends but the government too. Madge had a huge kick off about everything. Imagine one of her breakdown strops when she's trying to save orphans lives?! Oh. I wouldtve liked to be in those meetings or conference calls once shed read the invoice books.   Juicy but fkin cruel when M was trying her best. 

Lets face it Goopy didnt want to think her friends would do such things. M had the receipts of the taking the ill and starving kids money????? She stuck with them? 

Bye bye baby bye bye. 

20 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Friendship with Gwyneth was a fad, just like hunting, tracksuits, bicycles, Mini Coopers... Good riddance to all of that.

I dont think she even went hunting, Or fed her chickens. :laughing: 

In her London house she still has the tracksuits and bikes. Freedom. 

No mini coopers now although I did see her in one, it was funny. PS she's a fast driver. Id be terrified as a passenger. 

6 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I dont think she even went hunting, Or fed her chickens. :laughing: 

In her London house she still has the tracksuits and bikes. Freedom. 

No mini coopers now although I did see her in one, it was funny. PS she's a fast driver. Id be terrified as a passenger. 

Well I guess we all saw her teaching James Corden to tailgate (fantastic lesson btw).

47 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Could be right but a LOT went missing, not only by Gwinnys friends but the government too. Madge had a huge kick off about everything. Imagine one of her breakdown strops when she's trying to save orphans lives?! Oh. I wouldtve liked to be in those meetings or conference calls once shed read the invoice books.   Juicy but fkin cruel when M was trying her best. 

Lets face it Goopy didnt want to think her friends would do such things. M had the receipts of the taking the ill and starving kids money????? She stuck with them? 

Bye bye baby bye bye. 

Oh, tis much true, Gwyneth seems to be the type of people who would never care for the actual people who live in this world (same can be applied to the gold digger).