The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

It's definitely beyond my skill set but depending on how the audio channels were broadcast from Rio, someone might be able to isolate her live vocals from the backing tracks, essentially how someone did it for her "Living For Love" Grammy broadcast in 2015. Similarly, she's singing live over pre-recorded vocals and instrumentals. The resulting mix was interesting and "proved" to a few tabloids she can still sing live but it wasn't necessarily something you'd throw on at a party. 

You can isolate the vocals but you are only going to get what was heard on the broadcast. So it’s not going to make her live vocals more audible.

39 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

Any word on it being released in any way? With the Rio gig being televised I was hoping against history that they would copy some others in this space

No word. I would imagine she probably wants to release the arena show filmed in Mexico as that is how the show is meant to be seen.

44 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

Any word on it being released in any way? With the Rio gig being televised I was hoping against history that they would copy some others in this space

It will come. The RIO broadcast isn't her true vision of the show imo... I think in time she will release her own version of the show, The way it was meant to be shown. RIO was definitely something we all weren't supposed to be subjected to. It was a load of VPNs and streams. And how beautiful of a gift it is to all of us illegal downloaders bahahaha. It will come, I know it. Hello Mexico!

1 hour ago, cyberrage said:

From what it sounds like, we're getting two versions of the show.  I believe the press statement for the broadcast, said that it will be going to a streaming service sometime soon.  I guess; we'll have to see.  My guess she's probably putting a documentary of the show together to go with what was filmed in Mexico and other venues. :party:

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

It will come. The RIO broadcast isn't her true vision of the show imo... I think in time she will release her own version of the show, The way it was meant to be shown. RIO was definitely something we all weren't supposed to be subjected to. It was a load of VPNs and streams. And how beautiful of a gift it is to all of us illegal downloaders bahahaha. It will come, I know it. Hello Mexico!

Oh My God Reaction GIF by truTV

10 hours ago, sara94 said:

She mothered so hard with the straight hair. Too bad she wore it one time only 

Agreed, the opening look with straight hair was her best look of the whole tour. I don't know why she only did it for this one show. It's like the incredible blow out she had for Rebel Heart in Birmingham.

How I miss coming on here everyday and having a few pages of posts to catch up on 😭 Can not wait for the official release of the show, regardless if it’s the straight up full show or documentary style. 

I’ve watched the Brazil show a few times now, and really adore it. I especially like watching the intro, outro, and montages of songs/clips in the interludes that I was barely able to take in when I saw it live.

They did a great job of mixing in hits that weren’t really touched on otherwise like Lucky Star, Material Girl, Celebration, Living For Love, Papa Don’t Preach, IDSIF, Like A Virgin, Angel, Give Me All Your Luv, Music… in my opinion it made the show feel more complete cause some of them deserved to be there.

But question… (and I’m sure this has been discussed before)… is Hard Candy the only album with zero representation? I wonder why? It’d be so easy to slip in the instrumental of 4 Minutes or Give It 2 Me or even Candy Shop somewhere. Feels strange to me that she checked off every other studio album, I’m Breathless, Evita, even Who’s That Girl got a track in there for a lot of shows. Just feels like the only thing truly missing in an otherwise perfectly rounded show.

8 minutes ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

How I miss coming on here everyday and having a few pages of posts to catch up on 😭 Can not wait for the official release of the show, regardless if it’s the straight up full show or documentary style. 

I’ve watched the Brazil show a few times now, and really adore it. I especially like watching the intro, outro, and montages of songs/clips in the interludes that I was barely able to take in when I saw it live.

They did a great job of mixing in hits that weren’t really touched on otherwise like Lucky Star, Material Girl, Celebration, Living For Love, Papa Don’t Preach, IDSIF, Like A Virgin, Angel, Give Me All Your Luv, Music… in my opinion it made the show feel more complete cause some of them deserved to be there.

But question… (and I’m sure this has been discussed before)… is Hard Candy the only album with zero representation? I wonder why? It’d be so easy to slip in the instrumental of 4 Minutes or Give It 2 Me or even Candy Shop somewhere. Feels strange to me that she checked off every other studio album, I’m Breathless, Evita, even Who’s That Girl got a track in there for a lot of shows. Just feels like the only thing truly missing in an otherwise perfectly rounded show.

They had a Hard candy/ Back that up with 4 minutes /music and back that up that got cut after her illness

8 hours ago, littlestartman said:

They had a Hard candy/ Back that up with 4 minutes /music and back that up that got cut after her illness

I had heard that. Could have been such a fun section! But regardless, I would think someone behind the scenes would have said “hmm, we cut the Hard Candy section, should we mash one of the songs into the finale somehow?” I know I would have wanted to if I was helping put together the show.

23 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

I had heard that. Could have been such a fun section! But regardless, I would think someone behind the scenes would have said “hmm, we cut the Hard Candy section, should we mash one of the songs into the finale somehow?” I know I would have wanted to if I was helping put together the show.

Its represented on the costume of the Erotica act though and the boxing

23 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Well the story is that that section was dance heavy. If you think about it she does no real choreography after Dont Tell Me until the final song. I’m sure they explored their options but there’s probably good reasons they did it the way they did.

14 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

Yes that too but she weara the 4 Minutes boots

If only she did Candy Shop and Heartbeat right after Bitch I'm Madonna to do an ACTUAL ENCORE!!! (If her goal with THAT ENCORE was trolling her fans, she even would triple that, right? And imho it'd be an ENCORE MADE IN HEAVEN) Maybe she's saving them for the 13th tour so... (I only hope she reads me if she's still not thinking on that)

EDIT: 2 exhibitions to prove tis an ol' asking o' mine...

Exhibition A:

Exhibition B:

As I am a Hard Candy stan to death and beyond!!!

On 5/16/2024 at 6:48 PM, eXtremeOccident said:

Agreed, the opening look with straight hair was her best look of the whole tour. I don't know why she only did it for this one show. It's like the incredible blow out she had for Rebel Heart in Birmingham.

She also had amazing Rebel Heart hair in San Diego. 

nh1.jpeg

I really thought team M was catching up and we would see this release capitalize on the publicity Rio generated. Not even a snippet released or pro shots of the amazing Rio crown to brag.

The longer it takes the more bad editing we have to endure

1 hour ago, cyberrage said:

I really thought team M was catching up and we would see this release capitalize on the publicity Rio generated. Not even a snippet released or pro shots of the amazing Rio crown to brag.

The longer it takes the more bad editing we have to endure

While we can't say or even think of when the official one will be released... we have been so lucky and blessed to have this rio performance. It's giving BAT and DWT vibes. However BAT was so hard to access. 

• RUADJAI unpinned this topic