The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

28 minutes ago, f78k said:

Was it the first time she was seen crying onstage / during a concert ?

She also cried on Wednesday for the murdered children

The Antwerp speech is not full. She said she is not well at the moment. Apparently she was coughing at the end, it could be a cold.

And as expected because Belgium and Dutch media is always bashing her, the first bad review has arrived . 2 out of 5 stars . And ive read some other reviews from Antwerpen and they all are kinda meh, saying the show is all about sex, lots of backing tapes and autotune, ... 

https://m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20231022_91431180?utm_source=facebook

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

And as expected because Belgium and Dutch media is always bashing her, the first bad review has arrived . 2 out of 5 stars . And ive read some other reviews from Antwerpen and they all are kinda meh, saying the show is all about sex, lots of backing tapes and autotune, ... 

https://m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20231022_91431180?utm_source=facebook

They just saw erotica and justify my love??

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

Last part of the speech:

One of the few things I'd cry nowadays would be me arguing with God why my mom didn't have a second chance too. I don't want even to long myself in such a situation... Oh M, I really get you're still not well to this day and I suppose this has nothing to do with any cold you just got...

Fuck it. My mental and physical health has been in the toilet the past weeks, and I don't think I can wait till I see her in December w/my friends, so.. just bought a cheap, single seat (obstructed view only thing avails), train, and hotel for the show tonight.:Madonna001: Anyone else going? I'm not from Belgium (from NL), so if anyone has any public transport tips (esp after the show back to the center..) that'd be fab:kiss2:

Anyone notice that Madonna had serious technical issue from the first song to the end in Antewerpen?

during nothing really matters. 1:16~1:18

she sing "Nothing really matter~" then said something like  "I can't hear drum" (or I can see a drunks? )

Then I saw Vogue performance video then notice that she said something again during the performance.

3:11~3:13

She sing "they had style the had...." then said something like "I can't see my -something-?? or I can see a drunk?"

I'm not sure what did she exactly saying but something continuously bothering her that night for sure.

Edited by I am madonna (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)