The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

56 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

The Holiday extract is amazing, it's almost the way I'd like her to release the live shows recordings.

ANYWAY ...

we got a few good vids and pics from the recent concerts, Spain we count on you :smokey: 

And to make things clearer when it comes Madonna's live singing, I just found this youtube playlist wich captures the audio of the entire concert in Copenhagen and makes it quite obvious what is live singing and what is not. 
Spoiler alert for the trolls and the rest: almost the entirety of the concert IS Madonna's live vocals:kissy:
Not always pitch perfect and sometimes flat or heavily autotuned, but delighthfully confident and omnipresent!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrriJRUqMHhiUD7sMnoL5Wd7KfXcZvgnq&si=sr5p4SJraHFu37oC

Her mic feed appears to sound much louder than the pre recorded vocal track which makes it easier to tell what is live, even during Nothing Really Matters, of which I had (wrong) the impression of being totally pre-recorded when I was in the arena. 

Everybody's chorus, Erotica (parts of You Thrill Me and Erortica are still live though), Justify my love, Fever (?), parts of Hung Up, chorus of Bad Girl seem to be pre recorded as many others have already pointed out.

I don't know why this topic keeps coming back up when it's been said repeatedly before, but here we go:

• Nothing Really Matters: live w/ backup track
  • Everybody: full playback w/ 83 vocals, she sings over it on the verses
  • Into the Groove: live w/ backup track
  • Burning Up: live w/ backup track
  • Open Your Heart: live w/ backup track, heavier on the chorus 
  • Holiday: live w/ backup track Live to Tell: live w/ original vocals backup track
  • Like a Prayer: live w/ backup track
  • Erotica: full playback w/ original vocals, she sings over You Thrill Me and certain bits
  • Justify My Love: full playback w/ original vocals
  • Fever: live w/ backup track
  • Hung Up: live w/ heavy original vocals backup track
  • Bad Girl: live w/ backup track
  • Vogue: live w/ backup track
  • Human Nature: live w/ backup track
  • Crazy For You: live w/ backup track
  • Die Another Day: live w/ vocoder and backup track
  • Don't Tell Me: live w/ backup track
  • Mother And Father: live w/ backup track I Will Survive: live
  • La Isla Bonita: live w/ backup track
  • Don't Cry For Me Argentina: live w/ backup track
  • Bedtime Story: live w/ heavy backup track
  • Ray Of Light: live w/ backup track
  • Rain: live w/ backup track
  • Bitch I'm Madonna: live w/ heavy backup track

It's obvious that the backup tracks were planned to be as loud as they are so that M can rest, forget lyrics, flunk notes and miss cues freely. They knew she wasn't in her best vocal or mental shape when they did that. Whether people like it or not it's up to them, but god, please stop with the endless "is it or isn't it?" debates.

1 hour ago, missberic said:

I don't know why this topic keeps coming back up when it's been said repeatedly before, but here we go:

• Nothing Really Matters: live w/ backup track
  • Everybody: full playback w/ 83 vocals, she sings over it on the verses
  • Into the Groove: live w/ backup track
  • Burning Up: live w/ backup track
  • Open Your Heart: live w/ backup track, heavier on the chorus 
  • Holiday: live w/ backup track Live to Tell: live w/ original vocals backup track
  • Like a Prayer: live w/ backup track
  • Erotica: full playback w/ original vocals, she sings over You Thrill Me and certain bits
  • Justify My Love: full playback w/ original vocals
  • Fever: live w/ backup track
  • Hung Up: live w/ heavy original vocals backup track
  • Bad Girl: live w/ backup track
  • Vogue: live w/ backup track
  • Human Nature: live w/ backup track
  • Crazy For You: live w/ backup track
  • Die Another Day: live w/ vocoder and backup track
  • Don't Tell Me: live w/ backup track
  • Mother And Father: live w/ backup track I Will Survive: live
  • La Isla Bonita: live w/ backup track
  • Don't Cry For Me Argentina: live w/ backup track
  • Bedtime Story: live w/ heavy backup track
  • Ray Of Light: live w/ backup track
  • Rain: live w/ backup track
  • Bitch I'm Madonna: live w/ heavy backup track

It's obvious that the backup tracks were planned to be as loud as they are so that M can rest, forget lyrics, flunk notes and miss cues freely. They knew she wasn't in her best vocal or mental shape when they did that. Whether people like it or not it's up to them, but god, please stop with the endless "is it or isn't it?" debates.

I agree with most of it, but there is a clip of Vogue where she is late on stage and missed the first few lines, and there is no backing track, the vocals start when she starts singing late, so i think the verses from Vogue are live, without a backing track. Crazy For You and Fever are live imo and there is also a clip when she misses the first few lines of Mother and Father and the vocals that are heard from the backing track are so minimal and low volume maybe thats the case on other songs to, its not to loud on every song imo 

And to be honest I realy don't know what the fuzz is about, its so clear she is singing live over a backing track, 

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I am going to be honest about the vocal debate. The show is definitely not completely live and backing tracks are used throughout even on some ballads.

I caught her out lip syncing a few times, for eg, she was drinking water while she had started “singing” on one ballad in particular. I believe in some songs the backing track is louder for certain parts of the songs to give her support but she always sings along with it as far as I can tell.

However, the opposite is also true. There were times where the mic cut out and nothing could be heard at all. So it really varies from song to song. So for people to say it is all lip synced is simply not true. Stuart has done everything to make her sound good at all times which is a far cry from Kevin Atunes tbh. I much prefer that over blatantly bad sounding vocals (eg Sticky.)

In the end the show is absolutely amazing, perfect in fact and I don’t know why anyone would complain about that sort of thing.

She is live here and the vocals are amazing

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I am going to be honest about the vocal debate. The show is definitely not completely live and backing tracks are used throughout even on some ballads.

I caught her out lip syncing a few times, for eg, she was drinking water while she had started “singing” on one ballad in particular. I believe in some songs the backing track is louder for certain parts of the songs to give her support but she always sings along with it as far as I can tell.

However, the opposite is also true. There were times where the mic cut out and nothing could be heard at all. So it really varies from song to song. So for people to say it is all lip synced is simply not true. Stuart has done everything to make her sound good at all times which is a far cry from Kevin Atunes tbh. I much prefer that over blatantly bad sounding vocals (eg Sticky.)

In the end the show is absolutely amazing, perfect in fact and I don’t know why anyone would complain about that sort of thing.

About the water bottle incident, the vocals that you heard when she was drinking was the vocals from the backing track, you can clearly hear her live vocals come in the moment she starts singing along so please dont bring this up all the time... About all the other stuff your correct, most songs are live singing with a backing track, some songs have minimal backing track ( Vogue, there is a video when she is to late on stage and when she should start singing there is no vocals, the vocals start when she starts singing so the verses from Vogue is live without a backing track) and a few songs are lipped ( Erotica, Justify My Love and some chorus from some songs) all the others are live with a backing track... 

Other than the spoken verses of Erotica and Justify My Love, Madonna is singing live over backing vocals as she's been doing since 2008 on every tour. You can even hear it on professional recordings, one very easy to spot is Vogue from Madame X Live. What's the surprise/outrage? Given her healthy issues and the fact she's 65 years old I was expecting way more pre-recorded vocals...

The difference here is that Stuart somehow made the mix of live vocals and pitched down original vocals sound better together than whatever Kevin Antunes used to do.

4 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

This reminds of of all those liars in Manchester that claimed to hear her rehearsing random songs like Get Together and I Love New York. 

Madonna is doing a "Tour within a tour" for ghosts before the actual show. Songs like Hold Tight, Sorry, Get Together, I Love NY, Oh Father, Frozen and Power and Good-bye are being performed. :Madonna007::Madonna009:

Unfortunately not even the ghost audience gets Rescue Me and Causing a Commotion...

Just now, DiegoLCL said:

Madonna is doing a "Tour within a tour" for ghosts before the actual show. Songs like Hold Tight, Sorry, Get Together, I Love NY, Oh Father, Frozen and Power and Good-bye are being performed. :Madonna007::Madonna009:

Unfortunately not even the ghost audience gets Rescue Me and Causing a Commotion...

U will be sorry after tonight's show 😉

8 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

My balls.

Songs just rehearsed:

don't tell me

Mother and father

I will survive

Joan of arc

I'm here for it, even if just a few hours of hope, this is what I hoped for this tour: an acoustic occasional changing song :heart:

In the meanwhile, enjoy this nice closeup

398643470_882969903198637_24686673449749

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)