The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

For Golden Circle: Is it within the main stage and the catwalks or next to the catwalks? I'm curious because the people next to the catwalks also had Green wristbands (in Cologne, GER) but I wouldn't consider it as 'Golden Circle'…

(Not talking about the Fosse Or 1, 2, 3 because in Germany there's only "Golden Circle" stated within/before the main stage and catwalks) on TM.

Or is the green wristband Golden Cicle anyway and you can choose to stand next to the catwalks or in front of the main stage?

image0.png.ec47b4f5751d241f6d862440ad942440.png

Also I hadn't the full VIP 2 ICONIC package experience... After I checked in, nobody told me where I could find the VIP lounge with food and drinks and Madonna candy and stuff... I didn't ask either while in the venue because I thought, I might find it alone... Anyway, I decided to skip it and go directly to the pit... The 400 € difference in price for this "upgrade" and vip gift is not worth it. 

There have been normal PIT tickets available for the next day... for 295 € normal price.

But PIT is worth it! I hope I can text them in Berlin to get them to upgrade me to the PIT. 😀

On 11/16/2023 at 3:45 AM, Voguerista said:

I loved this description/review from a fan named Boy Toy at Pop Justice;

This is not a hits show!

Madonna is not repeating herself, she’s not retracing her steps, she’s not trying to fit into her old-selves or simply revisit her legacy.

Present-day Madonna is devouring her past, her music, her history, her impact, her legend and presenting to us a distorted version of herself, blurring the borders of real and surreal, documentary and fiction, life and art, like Madonna herself. 

It’s a Celebration of Madonna’s music history which is also a Celebration of the history of music. It’s a Celebration of her cultural impact which is also a celebration of culture itself. It’s a Celebration of dance, of joy, of humanity, of creativity, of having no fear, of standing by what you believe, of expressing yourself. It’s a Celebration of love.

It’s a Celebration of life. It’s a Celebration of Madonna’s life. It’s a Celebration that Madonna is alive - in the stage and inside all of us.

I'm still reeling over the "Time, New York City, Fragments, and the story of her" concepts that run throughout the show.

(source: https://www.wallpaper.com/architecture/madonna-the-celebration-tour-2023-stage-architecture)

It's written and performed in a way that it showcases so many of M's aspects, not only musically but also personally. Very clever, so full of Easter eggs. Ok, I'm just repeating what's already been said. Veni Vidi Vici.

I hope we get a full verbatim of all her Burning Up speeches at the end of the tour to see the evolution after she relived all these moments again and again. The final show is probably going to be something to remember.

The Köln show is the first where we’ve heard her admonish the crowd. She must have been really feeling the disconnect of language there, which is surprising as you’d think the Germans would have more fluency in English than the French. Maybe that’s changed a lot in the last decade due to shifts in the French economy to a more capitalistic globalist government. I love how her fart joke fell flat. She was rolling her eyes so far into the back of her head! Get her back to Paris ASAP! It’s incredible to think she only has ten more European dates ahead of her!

15 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

The Köln show is the first where we’ve heard her admonish the crowd. She must have been really feeling the disconnect of language there, which is surprising as you’d think the Germans would have more fluency in English than the French. Maybe that’s changed a lot in the last decade due to shifts in the French economy to a more capitalistic globalist government. I love how her fart joke fell flat. She was rolling her eyes so far into the back of her head! Get her back to Paris ASAP! It’s incredible to think she only has ten more European dates ahead of her!

They have always been very supportive of her in France as I can remember, they were specially supportive during American life. 

14 minutes ago, Queen hearts said:

By the February this are going to be 15-20 minutes long. 

Don’t get me wrong I love hearing her, it’s like God taking to me 

12 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Not that Erotica performance for Girlie Show hadn't got some boxing content.

Hard Candy was meant to be representated through the scrapped Music section. As @Dazedmadonnatold, 4 Minutes and my personal anthem Candy Shop would be performed as a part of a dance contest between M and her dancers, but, after the ICU thing, back to rehearsals at Nassau Colisseum, she felt she wasn't able anymore to perform this entire section - esp in a concert who were meant to last 2h30 and this section were meant to happen between Kabbalah/cowboy and future/rave sections - so she made herself the favour of scrapping it totally. It was a section just to showcase her freestyle dancing abilities - that aren't available anymore for very obvious reasons. So she has kept faithful to herself (as well as rational) even by scrapping this 4-song section instead to be stubborn by keeping it, against her own current body abilities.

As I told to Dazed, all setlist changes and scraps, besides being very much needed to the flow of concert, made M able to develop a non contradictory storyboard about herstory and still to present her 40yo career in a short timespace of an ordinary movie (and an ordinary tour concert), due to the several Easter eggs featured to it.

I hope there's rehearsal footage - this sounds epic!!

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

They have always been very supportive of her in France as I can remember, they were specially supportive during American life. 

Yes. I grew up there. I meant more that they don’t necessarily understand her long speeches, which is what she reproached the Germans for, and yet the French were highly responsive to her questions and banter.

29 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Yes. I grew up there. I meant more that they don’t necessarily understand her long speeches, which is what she reproached the Germans for, and yet the French were highly responsive to her questions and banter.

Well, for Cologne, you couldn't follow what she is talking about due to heavy reverb and stuff. I could barely hear most of her words. 🙆🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, Madgesty said:

For Golden Circle: Is it within the main stage and the catwalks or next to the catwalks? I'm curious because the people next to the catwalks also had Green wristbands (in Cologne, GER) but I wouldn't consider it as 'Golden Circle'…

(Not talking about the Fosse Or 1, 2, 3 because in Germany there's only "Golden Circle" stated within/before the main stage and catwalks) on TM.

Or is the green wristband Golden Cicle anyway and you can choose to stand next to the catwalks or in front of the main stage?

image0.png.ec47b4f5751d241f6d862440ad942440.png

Also I hadn't the full VIP 2 ICONIC package experience... After I checked in, nobody told me where I could find the VIP lounge with food and drinks and Madonna candy and stuff... I didn't ask either while in the venue because I thought, I might find it alone... Anyway, I decided to skip it and go directly to the pit... The 400 € difference in price for this "upgrade" and vip gift is not worth it. 

There have been normal PIT tickets available for the next day... for 295 € normal price.

But PIT is worth it! I hope I can text them in Berlin to get them to upgrade me to the PIT. 😀

The Golden circle tickets in Copenhagen  included outside the side catwalks. Usually only the people that got there very late went to those spots, everyone with early entry went straight to the centre in front of the main stage. They also had access to the Danceteria pit, this became part of Golden circle and al pit tickets were moved into Sound factory.

I believe in Paris it was different as that GA section was separated into different sections. But I’m not entirely sure.

If you look at the seating charts for each city the pricing sections vary from venue to venue because every venue is a different size. So that is where the confusion is. But this has always been the case since they first went on sale. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)