The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

39 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@norisk_nogloryif only people here on forum were as creative as me...

Screenshot_20231216_145238_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4bdbb126c818c5ade50631323c0e6dc6.jpg EDIT: Sorry my friend if you're actually spoiler free, just read the part in the middle of screenshot and move away from thread, hehe!!!

@Anapausis why are you quoting me here? 
Nevermind, I got it :)

Again guys, Niky and Donna are giving very interesting interviews. This one's with Stevie Blame, a lot of us surely remember from the good old days. Even if not interested, I suggest you to go to minute 31:00 where Niky explains such interesting details about the role of Diana Ross singing in the definition of the pure pop vocal sound in the 70s, starting from the Jacko intention/attitude changes from the early years to the classic sound we all know.

Of course there's a lot of M too in the second part. And about that - if you just wanna get the most juicy thing - I suggest to go to minute 57:14 where, after Donna, Niky really seems to get back to the emotional and personal reasons why she chose to leave (and I think it's quite comprehensible).

10 hours ago, DickTracy said:

OK SO my Material Gworllz, I am not fancy but here are my videos, photos and fancy shit (some that I didn't realize I had taken) from both nights. I didn't think I recorded much but the couple and their friend sitting next to me told me to record so I did. I deleted the weird ones and even named the files and put folders for each show because it was the best experience I have ever had at a concert for so many reasons. Ray Of Light is my favorite, as it should be. The clip of Bob The Drag Queen during Live To Tell is also very beautiful to me. It was such a fun time, I can't wait for Madison Square Garden!!!! I'm not religious, but I feel such love for our dear Queen and her magnificent troupe. 

You can hear my beautiful friend scream "Madonna! I love you!" during the short Absolutely No Regrets video. I'm not that bold but I loved her energy. She had such an unforgettable smile, in a perfect world I'd see her and her husband again the whole thing was a fuzzy dream and felt unreal as I said earlier. They seemed like they had many tales to tell. They told me to dance! Record videos! Take pictures! I love to dance but I am terrible at taking pictures and recording videos in my opinion. I should have said something or gave them my Twitter, maybe they are from here?

Anyways, it was fantastic. I loved it. 

fixed the link access sorry I’m so bad at this shit hahaha i don't do youtube so thats not up to me how something ends up on youtube

These are more clips and vignettes than full performances but I tried to record in 4K or HD because that's how cool kids should roll these days.

MADONNA! I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE MADONNA INFINITY!
I FUCKING LOVE NEW YORK!!!

:02:

Just awesome! Thank you. And have fun tonight as well! 

1 hour ago, substitute4luv said:

Has anyone been to the concert in seats similar to the circled ones? Thinking of switching to those ones but wasn’t sure how the view might be

IMG_7570.jpeg

They are good!!! but id actually go for the ones 6 or 8 rows forward and too the left on the end So you can see her close from the end of the catwalk and not seeing her back to you at any point. :)    If you can, lower tier at the bottom of the left hand side is best, youll see over heads and she spends more time on the left finger stage. You can see the screen effects better too. Sorry about my crappy input but hope it helps. 

4 hours ago, stefo said:

Again guys, Niky and Donna are giving very interesting interviews. This one's with Stevie Blame, a lot of us surely remember from the good old days. Even if not interested, I suggest you to go to minute 31:00 where Niky explains such interesting details about the role of Diana Ross singing in the definition of the pure pop vocal sound in the 70s, starting from the Jacko intention/attitude changes from the early years to the classic sound we all know.

Of course there's a lot of M too in the second part. And about that - if you just wanna get the most juicy thing - I suggest to go to minute 57:14 where, after Donna, Niky really seems to get back to the emotional and personal reasons why she chose to leave (and I think it's quite comprehensible).

Oh gosh. Niki is too much lol they were a great trio — but cmon lol

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)