The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, Salida said:

I report him for hate speech and bullying everywhere I see him.

Great idea, lets all do this. I can’t believe how desperate he is, trying to make this tour look cheap and that she can't sell tickets... DUDE! ALL SHOWS TILL NOW WHERE SOLD OUT.... i want to punch that homophobic piece of **** 

4 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Just got back to NY from Boston. The show last night was SPECTACULAR. The two weeks break did her voice so much good, as evident by how clear she sounded during M&F. EY was definitely a show-stopping surprise, especially to those who's seen previous shows with IWS. The venue was cute, did the whole Immaculate package, got to walk through back stage quick change area, got to walk on the stage, got new merch....I could not ask for more! 

Glad you had a great time 🥰

Just now, True Blue 84 said:

Great idea, lets all do this. I can’t believe how desperate he is, trying to make this tour look cheap and that she can't sell tickets... DUDE! ALL SHOWS TILL NOW WHERE SOLD OUT.... i want to punch that homophobic piece of **** 

I read somewhere on twitter that he's just full of shit and he has shown it before many times. I don't want to waste energy to search through his crap to see exactly in what way. Other replies on twitter were saying that now with the monetization such morons are stimulated to create posts that receive many views, comments and retweets. So fans were suggesting just reporting and leaving a 'community note' that says that the videos he posts are manipulated and cut in a way to make her look bad. 

8 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Just got back to NY from Boston. The show last night was SPECTACULAR. The two weeks break did her voice so much good, as evident by how clear she sounded during M&F. EY was definitely a show-stopping surprise, especially to those who's seen previous shows with IWS. The venue was cute, did the whole Immaculate package, got to walk through back stage quick change area, got to walk on the stage, got new merch....I could not ask for more! 

I'm happy for you and that she is well! How was the audience? 

33 minutes ago, Winn said:

Ii wonder if dad will be the guest judge for the Detroit show. Probably not.

Her "Dad"?  If he's ill, I doubt he'll be on stage.  Also, I don't think he would really be up for doing that.  Also, if he did, I can see her doing a very PG version of it. There is no way she's going to have lap dancers for her dad.  Also, I don't see him even interested in that.

2 hours ago, truerebel said:

Thank you so much! Loved reading over your experience! So glad you had the greatest time! 

7 hours ago, Queen hearts said:

No guest judges, just Madonna alone.

2024.1.8Madonna.JPG

There was no guest? I wonder what could have happened? I hope that everything was due to a last-minute lack of coordination and that today things will return to normal and we will see what celebrity Madonna surprises us with tonight.

Definitely this expectation of knowing who will be the guest celebrity has become one of the most important moments of the show even though sometimes the guests do not meet the public's expectations as they are second or third category celebrities, but on other occasions our expectations have been widely surpassed, as happened for example with JPG, Debbie Mazar, Donatella Versace, Rocco or Lourdes. By the way I wonder, who will be the celebrity tonight? Will it be Jimmy Fallon? Will it be Oprah Winfrey? There are only a few hours left to find out.

Aside from pro athletes, there aren't a ton of celebrities relevant to Madonna's life living in Boston or Massachusetts. Aside from Chris Evans, Steven Tyler, Steve Carell I can't think of any who would nearby, especially in the winter. Summer gets a smattering of celebrities on Cape Cod and the islands. Maybe a local drag artist or someone who might be a second choice in her last few NYC dates might pop up.

5 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I hate this guy so much 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnD2YAw/

What a load of crap 

The problem with sharing this is you give him views and attention - eg I didn't know he existed and now I have seen 30 seconds of his video (I foolishly clicked on your link) and now he got what he wants - attention

By not sharing stuff like this, you don't contribute to their view count 

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

Her "Dad"?  If he's ill, I doubt he'll be on stage.  Also, I don't think he would really be up for doing that.  Also, if he did, I can see her doing a very PG version of it. There is no way she's going to have lap dancers for her dad.  Also, I don't see him even interested in that.

Sadly, he may not even be able to attend the show? :sad:

So I was at the show last night in Boston and ended up upgrading my tickets to Danceteria at the last minute even though my original tix were LOGE...was the best experience of my LIFE! Her dancers were amazing and her children are just so damn talented. Highlights of the night were the whole show tbh lol I cannot pick one or a few! There was a moment where one of the dancers accidentally hit a security guard as well so that was quite amusing...OH! and one of the camera men were singing along to Bad Girl. BEAUTIFUL SHOW