The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

19 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

And @dave2290 this would never be achieved w/o you by my side. Who said NEWBIES DON'T DO IT BETTER???

THIS IS A PLACE FOR EVERYBODY TO SHINE LIKE A LUCKY STAR!!!

you are so niceeeeee and kinddddd!!!!

thanks so much dear @Anapausis.....

but you are an amazing brain!!!!

you always post smart things! 

you are the brazilian intellectual of this place!!!!

33 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

The page is by far my favourite EVER from entire Infinity! My favourite live tour performance of Frozen, my favourite official remix video EVER, and the possibility we can have CANDY SHOP AND HEARTBEAT NEXT WEEK!!!

We did it, @Jackie @Enrico and @RUADJAIkids. We have done this forum the TRUE MADONNA HEADQUARTER!! Wherever @Fighteris, he's very proud of us for sure!!

Long life to MADONNA-INFINITY.NET!!!

truth!

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

@stefo I can't believe at this! Non ti credo ragazzo!!!

THIS IS PURE GOLD!!!

(Even with the echo mistake at the "you're frozen" lyric! PERIOD!!!)

28 minutes ago, stefo said:

Believe it ragazzo, believe it :lol:

A masterpiece of song in a masterpiece of tour!!!!

The Queen is always the Queen and always will be.....

What are your favourite five numbers in the show guys?

It's hard because there are a lot of good ideas, visuals and coreos this time. I go with

1. Nothing really matters
  2. Justify my love
  3. Bad girl
  4. Die another day
  5. Bedtime story

With honourable mentions for Live to tell, Like a prayer, Erotica and Ray of light (and of course there's only ONE real hit in my top five :lol:)

By the way, about the Rain/Frozen pont, I think that the backdrop for Rain, even if always using the Frozen video material, is completely reworked.

8 hours ago, stefo said:

I agree with all of this, everything :thumbsup:

My Frozen ratings as a whole performace: 

1. Drowned world tour
  2. ReInvention tour
  3. Celebration Tour
  4. Madame X
  5. Rebel Heart
  6. Sticky and Sweet

And, since I just found it on line, this pic is almost perfect, gorgeous

418523835_18407256745057379_716575571567

Loved your Frozen ranking! And omg that photo is breathtaking! Iconic even! Thank you! 

On 1/12/2024 at 10:47 AM, androiduser said:

but Madonna's lateness is her personal whim, not an official delay because of weather conditions

It’s also a well established every night occurrence. They made announcements about delayed starts at several shows I’ve been to, the venue absolutely has the ability to communicate before the advertised start  time passes that there is a delay. That is not a surprise sprung on them, it’s pretty clear well before time when a delay is going to become necessary. 

I’m not absolving her of responsibility. It is at the end of the day her fault she’s late and she could and should do more to be better.

But the venues absolutely could and should be better about communication. They CHOOSE not to be, and that’s evident in the way they’ve chosen to be better before. They know. 

11 hours ago, stefo said:

I agree with all of this, everything :thumbsup:

My Frozen ratings as a whole performace: 

1. Drowned world tour
  2. ReInvention tour
  3. Celebration Tour
  4. Madame X
  5. Rebel Heart
  6. Sticky and Sweet

And, since I just found it on line, this pic is almost perfect, gorgeous

418523835_18407256745057379_716575571567

This pic is one of my faves ever. Do we by chance have it in UHD or some upscale to improve its resolution? I'd put it as my wallpaper in everything possible

6 hours ago, stefo said:

It's hard because there are a lot of good ideas, visuals and coreos this time. I go with

2. Justify my love
  3. Bad girl
  4. Die another day
  5. Bedtime story

With honourable mentions for Live to tell, Like a prayer, Erotica and Ray of light (and of course there's only ONE real hit in my top five :lol:)

By the way, about the Rain/Frozen pont, I think that the backdrop for Rain, even if always using the Frozen video material, is completely reworked.

It's not easy, while I think some performances are not as strong as the others (for example Human Nature/Crazy for You) there are a lot of great moments. 

However

1 - Live to Tell - it was a really emotional moment live, with the first verse of In This Life and the sound of thunder at the beginning, the first notes of the song in the arena and then the tribute to a lot of her friends

2 - Justify My Love - love the new mix even if the song is shortened, love the choreo and the tension in the music. Particulary loved the moment the big eye appeared on the screen. 

3 - Mother and Father - American Life is one of my favorite album and I really liked seing Madonna singing that song looking at her mother on a big screen. The rap with the face of her father appearing was also nice. A very intimate moment + the acoustic start and the new elements added make it better than the album version to me.

4 - Open Your Heart - recreating the iconic choreo with the chair and the new mix (while keeping the core of the original song) + the fact that I shed a tear realising that I was watching the world's greatest performer live on stage 

5 - Like a Prayer - to me this performance was everything that made Madonna who she is ; one of her most iconic songs, the religious staging ; I even liked the addition of Unholy :) 

Everything else was awesome : Bad Girl, Rain, Bedtime Story, Ray of Light... It's really one of her best tours. 

7 hours ago, stefo said:

2. Justify my love
  3. Bad girl
  4. Die another day
  5. Bedtime story

Favorite performances or just the song itself? 

Performancess: 

1 Live to Tell 

2 Nothing Really Matters 

3 Bedtime stories/ Ray of Light ( this must be seen as one, that transition is so iconic)

4 Like a prayer 

5 Open Your Heart 

Song wise :

1 Like a prayer 

2 Frozen 

3 Live to Tell 

4 Open Your Heart 

5 Nothing Really Matters 

4 hours ago, Valdu25 said:

Live to Tell - it was a really emotional moment live

I mean I was very emotional crying tears of joy the second Bob lowered into the stage and NRM started.

But when Live to Tell started, I just stood there cupping my lower face sobbing like a 6 year old child, looking at all these images of beautiful humans that we’ve lost.  The image of Gabriel really got to me.
 To me, one of her most memorable and touching performances of her career, and I’ll never forget what my body went through experiencing it.

9 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I mean I was very emotional crying tears of joy the second Bob lowered into the stage and NRM started.

But when Live to Tell started, I just stood there cupping my lower face sobbing like a 6 year old child, looking at all these images of beautiful humans that we’ve lost.  The image of Gabriel really got to me.
 To me, one of her most memorable and touching performances of her career, and I’ll never forget what my body went through experiencing it.

truth! that moment with all these amazing soul lost for the aids was very very touching...... 

20 hours ago, GoneDone said:

Maybe a controversial opinion but I don't think "Frozen" has never translated that well from studio version to a live setting. My fave was the "Re-Invention Tour" one cause it was just her and a beautiful backdrop, but still it wasn't perfect, especially vocally:

The DWT one is iconic but also gimmicky.

MXT beautiful but it was more about Lola than everything else...

I always find a "but" with "Frozen" live, honestly.

Edit: I didn't remember AT ALL "Frozen" on some of the "Rebel Heart Tour" shows. AT ALL xd

RIT version is my favorite one too!

Anyway, the version from the Reinvention Tour wasn't sung badly. She only sang poorly in Lisbon, if you watch videos from other stops, she sang it very well. The finale of this performance is thrilling.