The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                            Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                  Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto    Canada             Scotiabank Arena         Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto    Canada             Scotiabank Arena                     Viktor Peters  Veruschka
January 15, 2024    Detroit    United State     Little Caesars Arena                 Sapphira Cristál (again)
January 18, 2024    Montreal    Canada    Bell Centre      Mother Elle Barbara

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2UgwLBAW8x/?img_index=2

2024.01.18.JPG

kooste.JPG

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I love that she's changing songs, it makes it much more exciting to see what she's gonna perform. 

Me too. I adored when she changed some songs in RHT. 

Hope she performs other hits in the acoustic session. 

4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Went to the gig. I was truly impressed! That show is so amazing—quite the spectacle.

I was definitely amazed by her voice. It was so on point, so fluid, so versatile, and so strong! Anybody that still believes she’s a non-singer after tonight’s concert lacks appreciation and objectivity to say the least!

I was intensely thrilled by the most esoteric moments: “Act of Contrition/Unholy/Like a Prayer,” “The Beast Within,” “Die Another Day.” “Bedtime Story” was just *literally* amazing, and I loved the reappearance of Madonna’s alter ego “Varla” (this time with blonde and pink hair) onscreen.

Touching family moments, humanitarianism… And an awesome biopic to boot!

Lots of dancing as well, so I did not find her “stiff” in that regard. Madonna proved she’s still the Queen of Pop by far!

Great tributes throughout the show, esp. that “Like a Virgin / Billie Jean” segment.

If anything, this show is going to motivate us to surpass ourselves!

Thank you so much. Wonderful review!! 

1 hour ago, Scottyx said:

So, I cried for at least 15 min straight when she took the stage

Same sis. It was like seeing somebody you love that you haven’t seen in a very long time and you just… cry from happiness. It was a lot for me lol. 
I THINK I saw myself in one YouTube video just barely with my face in my hands sobbing in NRM. Like girl u ok lmfao

2 hours ago, Scottyx said:

So, I cried for at least 15 min straight when she took the stage.  Her energy all night was top notch. I didn’t see her lose her timing at all through the night. She was so happy, which made me even happier. I was probably last to leave the seats as I sat there stunned. I had not seen her since 1990 due to many many unfortunate events. Left the venue enthralled, loving my Queen even more, if that is possible.

i really want to get the pen set but they were sold out. If anyone sees any at upcoming shows, please please remember me. Will paypal for said item and shipping.

Record store digging today. Can't wait for Saturday night!

Thank you! I love your excitement and reading over your emotions! Beautiful! Our Queen!💃🕺🏼💃🕺🏼💃🕺🏼🔥🔥🔥🔥👸🏼👸🏼👑👑

29 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Same sis. It was like seeing somebody you love that you haven’t seen in a very long time and you just… cry from happiness. It was a lot for me lol. 
I THINK I saw myself in one YouTube video just barely with my face in my hands sobbing in NRM. Like girl u ok lmfao

I know I’d be reacting the same way! Beautiful. Thank you! 

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

Playback or not, better vocals or not honestly is not so important for me..... In happy we have a tour so important.... for us and her....who celebrate 40 Years of an Iconic  Icon....

That's fine that it isn't important to you. 

It's also fine that some of us have higher standards when it comes to expecting singers to be able to sing well.

Montreal she seems to sound okay. Couldn't make it through the whole video of Rain personally, she's flat as a pancake and I find it excruciating, but it's literally just one of three songs on this tour I find it hard to listen toz but that's okay, I'm not her entire audience 🤣

4 minutes ago, scion said:

It's also fine that some of us have higher standards when it comes to expecting singers to be able to sing well.

Montreal she seems to sound okay. Couldn't make it through the whole video of Rain personally, she's flat as a pancake and I find it excruciating, but it's literally just one of three songs on this tour I find it hard to listen toz but that's okay, I'm not her entire audience 🤣

Sure everyone have is opinions  ..... But i dont  forget what happened in 2023 and the fact that is a miracle we have the tour..... I think some people should be more kind..... 

15 minutes ago, scion said:

Calm down youre sounding like that KIM! :laughing: