The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                              Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                    Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena           Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena                       Viktor Peters  Veruschka
January 15, 2024    Detroit    United State     Little Caesars Arena                  Angel Tyler
January 18, 2024        Montreal    Canada                 Bell Centre                               Mother Elle Barbara
January 20, 2024       Montreal      Canada            Bell Centre                                    DJ MARY MAC
January 22, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza
January 23, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Amy Schumer    
January 25, 2024    Philadelphia    Wells Fargo Center                             Kevin Jz Prodigy
January 29, 2024    New York City    Madison Square Garden                    Kelly Ripa
February 1, 2024    Chicago                       United Center                                       𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐣𝐨𝐧
February 2, 2024    Chicago                       United Center                                       thelonious_art  Chosen
February 5, 2024    Pittsburgh    PPG Paints Arena                                Lola LeCroix
February 8, 2024    Cleveland                    Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse               Plane Jane
February 13, 2024    Saint Paul                     Xcel Energy Center                                Manila Luzon
February 17, 2024    Seattle                   Climate Pledge Arena                             Miz Cracker

https://www.instagram.com/miz_cracker/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/miz_cracker/

2024.02.17 Miz Cracker.JPG

Kooste.JPG

Was in Seattle last night. Great show. We lucked out - a projector/speaker had been placed where our seats were and we got bumped up to front row all the way to the left side of the stage, a little behind the main hanging screen so we couldn’t really see it - but because the stage otherwise is so open, was an amazing time and view. I had similar things happen two nights in a row during Confessions in LA.

Nothing Really Matters seemed like a bit of a bizarre choice to start, even from the clips I watched, but the vibe and feeling was incredible and perfect in person.

She had great energy, she’s clearly kept getting stronger and stronger as the tour has continued. I think most of my early feelings about seeing her as weak or slowing down is actually just a self-realization of  “oh shit, I’m old too…” at its core. 

Take A Bow was nice, but I really wanted Rain. Hated the AI-generated background for it. Almost an insult to all the great artists who have worked so hard on every other visual component of the tour.

Glad she replaced I Will Survive with Express Yourself, the simplicity of it with everyone’s phone lights on really made it feel like a moment.

The criticism of the abruptness of the closing is completely warranted. Could tell people weren’t sure if it was over or not. It just didn’t feel like that was fully realized,  but I love whenever she has a bunch of Madonna clones wearing her iconic looks.

19 minutes ago, stefo said:

I found a clip of her Seattle Take a bow performance ... only for the bravest  :Madonna020:

I'm afraid we're still gonna get it tonight, but let's get back to Rain then, thanks  :lol:

Still better than the first one.

With the background change I suspect it’s here to stay now.

9 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I hear her voice till the verry end, loud and clear, so? 🤔 i have no idea what you talking about lol... You talking about the Open Your Heart performance right?

It is at minute 03:28. I think it is a microphone failure because the volume of Madonna's voice changes drastically in intensity and since this happens right at the end of the song, I think that is the correct explanation instead of some problem with her voice.

By the way, I wanted to clarify the issue of the apple that Madonna bites and then gave to someone in the audience during Like a Virgin on the Mdna Tour. This interaction does not happen during the entire tour because I am watching YouTube videos and I see that in Europe and the United States she simply sings the song without further contact with the public. I think it is after her presentation in Mexico that Madonna decides to include the participation of this apple and this would be repeated until the end of the tour.

Minute 03:15. Even the simple act of biting an apple is done with so much sensuality and style that I would like to do it just like her but it doesn't come out the same.

Even in Cordoba, Madonna felt like smoking a cigarette and asked a fan to light it up, causing commotion among everyone in attendance. I think that these moments are worth gold because they make each performance unique and unforgettable and that they will only be erased from the minds of these lucky fans when the end of their days comes.

55 minutes ago, SecretProject said:

Can I change my username to BeerBottleBitch?! WOOHOO!

Truly the cherry on top of an incredible experience and show! She threw the bottle and it slid near the entrance of the pit. It was super dark and everyone was scrambling to find it. Luckily, I'm a massage therapist and trained to see in the dark!  Snatched this fucker quicker than a ray of light! People were still looking for it but it was in my icon package bag as soon as it was in my hand.

Do not miss this show! The disjointed, out of order clips on social media DO NOT do the story justice. It must be experienced in person! Seattle is one of my favorite cities and the crowd did not disappoint. I'll see y'all in Austin!

IMG_6664.jpeg

Love it and thanks for sharing your experience.  I agree.  Anything people criticize on what is seen on Social Media, doesn't compare to what is seen live.  Most everyone who has any issue with this show who has seen it in person, says it's still worth any sacrifice they've made. :luv:

4 hours ago, stefo said:

I found a clip of her Seattle Take a bow performance ... only for the bravest  :Madonna020:

I'm afraid we're still gonna get it tonight, but let's get back to Rain then, thanks  :lol:

Just drop the whole ballad moment here. This sounds woeful and so did Rain. Maybe swap it out for Ghostown in the cowgirl section as first planned.