The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

44 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Because a lot of gay music fans got jobs in media, and they all have their favs from recent eras, and everyone now wants their favorite to be the “queen.” Since Madonna is known as that, they try to take her down in hopes their favs will seem bigger.  

Well sadly it seems to be working. I also believe the teams of some of these women are behind this stuff….

Ive got tix from the early tours and they were SO cheap in those days. No stupid gold circles, premium packages like all the younger ones have now. There's no way anyone can compare. I doubt any of them could ask the leader in France to shut down half of Paris for the largest ever crowd. They not only Jaques Chirac overturned a ruling, they attended. Money is dust when you compare to being such an icon. 

Meh to the numbers. 

3 hours ago, scallywally said:

Ive got tix from the early tours and they were SO cheap in those days. No stupid gold circles, premium packages like all the younger ones have now. There's no way anyone can compare. I doubt any of them could ask the leader in France to shut down half of Paris for the largest ever crowd. They not only Jaques Chirac overturned a ruling, they attended. Money is dust when you compare to being such an icon. 

Meh to the numbers. 

So much more than a show...  ❤️ No-one could ever compare...

Just now, HNS said:

People were speculating Rock in Rio since Itaú is the biggest sponsor of the festival. But now they’ve followed the other people that were part of that ad. Doesn’t look like it’s gonna be a concert announcement or anything like that. We’ll see…

I think M's recent post when they put the 'final' show to go on sale for the tour and related media release confirmed the tour is ending as scheduled / planned though - speculation from fan pages on social media only drives disappointment unfortunately. 

18 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I think M's recent post when they put the 'final' show to go on sale for the tour and related media release confirmed the tour is ending as scheduled / planned though - speculation from fan pages on social media only drives disappointment unfortunately. 

I agree, as much as I'd love this tour to continue - I've accepted its ending in Mexico. I'm looking forward to M having a well deserved break and serving us more in a different way!

34 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I am honestly sick and tired at Brazilians trying to making it look like she's going with the tour :coffee: They are sure the biggest market in the region, but it doesn't mean she will continue touring after April.

Just now, madgefan said:

I am honestly sick and tired at Brazilians trying to making it look like she's going with the tour :coffee: They are sure the biggest market in the region, but it doesn't mean she will continue touring after April.

Brazilian fans are amongst the most passionate M fans in the world and the Brazilian based fan social media accounts and local media outlets that have been speculating for a over a year now are likely meaning well however they are also unfortunately getting fans hopes up only to follow with disappointment.

I co-run Madonna Australia and we have taken care not to suggest at any time that M would be bringing the tour to Australia so I get it.

I think it’s totally understandable that they might hold on to any rumor that the tour may go to Brazil. Like mentioned, we’re very passionate and would indeed deserve a concert. 

Luckily I live abroad and had the opportunity to see her. To say you’re sick and tired of people just wanting to have the opportunity to do the same is kinda selfish. If it does not concern you why. Would you bother?

Having said that, I think fan pages should not spread those rumors like that and get fans hopes up. 

Edited by HNS (see edit history)

And I haven't said this to intention of being gross, trolling etc., esp with you @Would You Like To Try, who are my personal idol and icon and who I admire more than M herself - but, as much as Madonna very seems to, I'm also yearning and hoping this tour ends finally.

Now you all can throw me stones if you want to, I don't care, I am just sick of this thing.