The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

13 hours ago, Champ said:

Madonna Brasil posted this a few months ago, it still warms my heart.

1590008479_JeezLouiseMadonnaBrasil.thumb.jpg.8518848cf00235c82fdb46e279012ed2.jpg

Oh Gosh tis tacky as hell, I am really amazed she ends this tour in Mexico (my statement about a stadium tour drasticly different from Celebration to hit South America KEEPS VALID AS FVCK!)

And Dom Orani Tempesta, glad you have NEVER seen it, I know you are a true progressist but this would be so lame and counterproductive...

13 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I don't know what I've missed here but once the tour ends in April, you may be subjected to a documentary or concert film, streaming releases, physical releases and a book celebrating the tour and maybe even more merch - I hope you'll be ok

Also remember, if you are sick of it, maybe avoid this part of the forum as there are still many shows ahead etc 

Oh dear save your tongue. You don't know me to do such statement about me. I hope my last posts have made you bite yourself. I have defended you and your reputation as M insider and collector, but I take them all back. You are just equal to your fellow Aussie youtuber. Put me on your ignore list rn. I will do the same. I have nothing to gain defending you and your pathetic attempt to gain followers to your accounts with your avalanche of a collection. Go see kangaroos jump instead of coming to me, right dear?

16 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Oh Gosh tis tacky as hell, I am really amazed she ends this tour in Mexico (my statement about a stadium tour drasticly different from Celebration to hit South America KEEPS VALID AS FVCK!)

And Dom Orani Tempesta, glad you have NEVER seen it, I know you are a true progressist but this would be so lame and counterproductive...

I find it has a rather redeeming quality, for Christ's sake.

20 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

candy shop and heartbeat too...... you have reason......

Turns out I'm not a Madonna hater by any means, as some stupid people love to believe; guess I'm a MADONNA STAN HATER, hehe!!!

Anyway, who's ready for Sacramento???

EDIT: And honestly I really get why she call us MOTHERFUCKERS, we are all worth of such kind nickname!!! Kisses to all Madonna longtime stans, heavy collectors, heavy this and that!!! I know I love you because I hate you and now I'd rather haunt you!!! Bye bye babies!!!

EDIT 2: to the people from the same cluster as me (and as Madonna), this is not aimed at you, right???

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Turns out I'm not a Madonna hater by any means, as some stupid people love to believe; guess I'm a MADONNA STAN HATER, hehe!!!

Anyway, who's ready for Sacramento???

EDIT: And honestly I really get why she call us MOTHERFUCKERS, we are all worth of such kind nickname!!! Kisses to all Madonna longtime stans, heavy collectors, heavy this and that!!! I know I love you because I hate you and now I'd rather haunt you!!! Bye bye babies!!!

EDIT 2: to the people from the same cluster as me (and as Madonna), this is not aimed at you, right???

Screenshot_20240222_101725_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f0ad5e312e44ed8f094cb7b4f4a23de9.jpg  

That's what I'm talking about, Buenos Aires!!!

21 minutes ago, stefo said:

For me with these Take a Bow performances the show has a second dramatic downer :cry: 

Let me just share this, I'm so pissed she's going on performing this track in such a bad way. I mean, both Rain and Frozen were much better, why M? 

Sad Arrested Development GIF

She's definitely murdering Take a Bow but it seems obvious for her to perform it as it was number 1 in the US but the logic for starting to perform it half way the US leg baffles me, Justice for Rain I say.

I'm happy that she's not stuck on a fixed setlist. If she enjoys performing it, I don't give a f if it perfect or not. My number 1 priority after the health scare (and before, but I didn't realize it then) is that she's alive, well and does what she wants. If she wants to switch it to 'Birthday song', 'I'm going bananas' or 'Autotune baby', I'll be happy, because she's doing what she wants and makes her happy. She has been giving me more than enough (on this tour included (vocal quality too, on many songs)).

50 minutes ago, stefo said:

For me with these Take a Bow performances the show has a second dramatic downer :cry: 

Let me just share this, I'm so pissed she's going on performing this track in such a bad way. I mean, both Rain and Frozen were much better, why M? 

27 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

She's definitely murdering Take a Bow but it seems obvious for her to perform it as it was number 1 in the US but the logic for starting to perform it half way the US leg baffles me, Justice for Rain I say.

20 minutes ago, Salida said:

I'm happy that she's not stuck on a fixed setlist. If she enjoys performing it, I don't give a f if it perfect or not. My number 1 priority after the health scare (and before, but I didn't realize it then) is that she's alive, well and does what she wants. If she wants to switch it to 'Birthday song', 'I'm going bananas' or 'Autotune baby', I'll be happy, because she's doing what she wants and makes her happy. She has been giving me more than enough (on this tour included (vocal quality too, on many songs)).

So was it horrible again last night?

2 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Has she ever sounded great singing Take A Bow though? I feel like she’s always been pitchy and inconsistent on it. Even that old AMA performance.

Maybe I haven’t watched enough RHT performances but what I remember watching I wasn't impressed with.

I thought she sound Ok on RHT it wasn't perfect but it nothing as bad as it is on this tour she literally sounds likes shes not singing in tune.

3 hours ago, stefo said:

oh c'mon so much drama...she will replace again with rain or frozen

6 minutes ago, Angelo said:

oh c'mon so much drama...she will replace again with rain or frozen

If M is still entertaining rotating more new songs into the Rain/Frozen/Take A Bow slot, I nominate a bilingual version of her Drowned World Tour performance of What It Feels Like for a Girl (Calderone & Quayle Dark Side Mix). The mood of that mix fit that segment and the songs lyrics are fittingly autobiographical.