The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

11 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

I will be seeing her in phoenix also I'm leaving my house at 8 pm

Last night the show started around 10:05ish, the Tuesday before around 9:50ish. As long as you're in your seat by 9:20 you'll be good and able to relax for a moment before it kicks in. After the DJ finishes, usually at 9:30, though last night they played till about 9:45, you'll have a little bit of calm as they break down the DJ setup on stage. But the show officially starts when MJ's "Wanna Be Startin Something" kicks off - you get about 2+ mins of that before Bob starts the show.

58 minutes ago, mikemgmve said:

Last night the show started around 10:05ish, the Tuesday before around 9:50ish. As long as you're in your seat by 9:20 you'll be good and able to relax for a moment before it kicks in. After the DJ finishes, usually at 9:30, though last night they played till about 9:45, you'll have a little bit of calm as they break down the DJ setup on stage. But the show officially starts when MJ's "Wanna Be Startin Something" kicks off - you get about 2+ mins of that before Bob starts the show.

The first LA date  Bob came out at 9:35pm and people were scrambling but I think she's only gone on that early once before in the US. I have no idea why, maybe to just make a first impression so her reviews wouldn't begin with the usual mention of a 10pm start time.

With Kylie Minogue's surprise appearance on the Celebration Tour my opinion about the guests on this tour has changed drastically. Now I think that when these guests are some B-class celebrity that no one knows or who were very famous at the time but now almost no one remembers them, singers of questionable singing talent or some eccentric characters like Santa Claus or Terry Joe The Vogue segment is perfect for them because their participation will be more of a show type.

But when these guests are singers of indisputable talent, I think that their presence cannot be wasted by limiting them to sitting next to Madonna watching her dancers pass by, showing their asses. On the contrary, it is much more memorable, for fans of both artists, seeing them sing alongside Madonna and the acoustic Express Yourself should be the perfect moment for it.

5 hours ago, DickTracy said:

I love that even possibly knowing how her dad felt about Madonna, she still is able to appreciate Madonna.  After all, Madonna really never said anything bad (publicly) about Jackson.  Jackson comments may have been in confidence, but unfortunately we know he didn't like her very much.  I'm sure Madonna made Jackson feel very uncomfortable and didn't like to be pressured by her and once they parted ways in the 90's, harbored ill feelings towards her.

21 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I love that even possibly knowing how her dad felt about Madonna, she still is able to appreciate Madonna.  After all, Madonna really never said anything bad (publicly) about Jackson.  Jackson comments may have been in confidence, but unfortunately we know he didn't like her very much.  I'm sure Madonna made Jackson feel very uncomfortable and didn't like to be pressured by her and once they parted ways in the 90's, harbored ill feelings towards her.

I think it's great Madonna is still able to have this much love for Michael... Did he ever said anything good about her?

He said such horrible things about her, if he said that about me i would never be able to have that much love for him as Madonna does ( if i was famouse ofcourse) lol 

3 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I think it's great Madonna is still able to have this much love for Michael... Did he ever said anything good about her?

He said such horrible things about her, if he said that about me i would never be able to have that much love for him as Madonna does ( if i was famouse ofcourse) lol 

The thing is; I don't recall him publicly saying anything about her. What we know is what has been leaked which I suspect was supposed to be "off the record".  Still, we know he has said unkind things about her, but as far as we know she hasn't said anything bad about him publicly. 

It's sorta weird because we know Madonna has a sharp tongue herself, but there have been a few celebrities she let slide by and actually defend or hung out with after they said bad things about her publicly.  Elton and Michael are definitely two that come to mind. :)

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

The thing is; I don't recall him publicly saying anything about her. What we know is what has been leaked which I suspect was supposed to be "off the record".  Still, we know he has said unkind things about her, but as far as we know she hasn't said anything bad about him publicly. 

It's sorta weird because we know Madonna has a sharp tongue herself, but there have been a few celebrities she let slide by and actually defend or hung out with after they said bad things about her publicly.  Elton and Michael are definitely two that come to mind. :)

Hats off to Madonna that she still defended & pays tribute to him. i'm not sure if he would have done the same for her if she died before him.