The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Yeah I thought about it too. I think she can be very tired but also fully satisfied at this point, cause she is really getting back a lot of the appreciation and the respect she deserves, and not just from her fans, from the press and the general public too. I think she knows she undeniably did a great job, this is maybe the highlight of the last 15 years. 

This!... The reviews are great, 90% of them are really good... so happy for her, she deserves it...

This is a great review from Phoenix 

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/music/2024/03/17/madonna-concert-review-phoenix-2024/72964318007/

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

This!... The reviews are great, 90% of them are really good... so happy for her, she deserves it...

This is a great review from Phoenix 

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/music/2024/03/17/madonna-concert-review-phoenix-2024/72964318007/

Cute! But written like a 17 year old student. Nice little review though, they obviously seemed to have to google the songs which is OK. Its reads like its someone that had to research her before or after the show to write it for an exam. 

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Full los Angeles 7 march 

I still haven watched a full show online but because of the pic I pressed play and whizzed to the end. I honestly till right now didnt know that birthday cakey stage rose higher at the end. :lol: Yes ive been a couple of times but thats the first time ive seen that! Its quite cool actually. 

Still gotta say... If shes not going to do celebration and its encore backing music It is bit strange shes not taking bows with the dancers then on her own after bitch im Madonna while celebration is on thanking the fans saying goodnight. That would work better. (Sorry). More closure to the show than just not doing the song and vanishing at the end shouting goodbye really. 

2 hours ago, scallywally said:

Cute! But written like a 17 year old student. Nice little review though, they obviously seemed to have to google the songs which is OK. Its reads like its someone that had to research her before or after the show to write it for an exam. 

I don't care, i love it. 

34 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

What was the date where the most people attended?

Probably in Sweden Tele2 Arena (capacity around 40,000 for concerts).

October 28, 2023
Madonna
Tele2 Arena
Stockholm, Sweden$4,019,448
39,173 (100%)
1 show

https://touringdata.wordpress.com/2023/12/08/madonna-the-celebration-tour/

9 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Why you added stuff to what you quoted from me, beloved? I know you didn't do this on purpose (I know how much you're as sweet as chocolate kisses and Turkish delight - and raw sugar naturally), but, if you don't know, you can edit your posts everytime here on forum and even remove this full footage video that's not from Denver, CO.

If you manage to edit your post I'll do the same to mine so what I'm saying now and can be interpretated as scolding will be in the past too, my lovely friend.

3 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Denver

Well, guess I was slow as a snail...