The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Who's saying she lipped in Europe? She didn't.

As yourself said in a previous post, audio can change from one part of the arena or one recording to another one, so maybe live there "Bedtime Story" didn't sound that bad last night, or in other videos it will sound better.

I just did a multi-angle edit of "I Love New York/Burning Up" from last night (will upload next) and, while not a perfect vocal, it sounded worse in some fan videos than others...

Thank you, sorry, english is not my first language, sometimes i dont understand lol... 

She sounded pretty good in like a prayer last night 

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Something happened during bs, she says she can't hear the music? She says it in the middle of the song but I can't understand it, and is not that Bad 🙄there are worse presentations, shanti/Ray of Light on MTV will always be the worst in history 🤣

To me it's the worst lol.. That mtv performance wasn't even THAT bad imo, but I hear it to, in the middle of the song she's talking about something sound related..

This was vocal wise not a great night ( from what I heard so far) She sounded awefull on I love new york and even worse on Bedtime stories, and nothing really matters wasn't that great either, same as don't cry for me argentina..

She sounded pretty good on last nights like a prayer and holliday, i have to check out the rest, please let it be good lol 

32 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

according to imperiomadnna on ig, yesterday's show was professionally recorded.

Oh please no... Out of all the amazing shows she has done i hope this is not the one they're gonna use for the official release... Not that's it's bad but it's far from being among the best nights (The average "I love New York" mash-up that almost everyone seems to dislike, the vocals that are not as good as other shows, the sound/vocals issues on Bedtime Storiy...) And in my opinion she was nervous, due to the fact that was the first show in the US, she wasn't as cool and all smile than some European dates. Even on "Hung up" she didn't seemed as energetic than on some other previous dates. The only good thing is that it seems she calmed down on the ridiculous padding on Bedtime Story lol. They should record another show for the official release... 

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Lots of Europe dates where she sounds more live than others. Depends on where the person is recording, some video's from the same night sounds all different, some sounds more live than others even if it's the same song and night... It's not like the backing track is lowered this time, it realy depends on the person recording and the location in the arena. Listen to other video's from new york, some you can hear backing track more than on others, just like the europe dates. 

I noticed that too, for instance the Milan recording sounds different from the same show I saw in person. I would love to understand better what happens in the sound department. I'd love to hear the videos where the live vocals are more evident, like BS last night.

53 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Oh please no... Out of all the amazing shows she has done i hope this is not the one they're gonna use for the official release... Not that's it's bad but it's far from being among the best nights (The average "I love New York" mash-up that almost everyone seems to dislike, the vocals that are not as good as other shows, the sound/vocals issues on Bedtime Storiy...) And in my opinion she was nervous, due to the fact that was the first show in the US, she wasn't as cool and all smile than some European dates. Even on "Hung up" she didn't seemed as energetic than on some other previous dates. The only good thing is that it seems she calmed down on the ridiculous padding on Bedtime Story lol. They should record another show for the official release... 

Bad vocals aren't an issue when she's dubbing the whole concert in post production anyway

Maybe the vocals will have been recorded pre tour in rehearsals and they'll use some of those. 

ILNY / Burning Up will need to be caught live though cause it's likely only for NYC date and if the cameras are there it's highly likely it will be included on any live concert tour release. Not saying they can't tweak or rerecord Vox in post production like they did for some of the filming sections in the studio for Madame X release.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic