Madonna sings CAC tonight (spoil alert)

Honey Little

11 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Oh dear now the spoiler-free policy wants your head on a silver plate as much as they did to teammadonna. Good luck pibecito!

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I agree - title is a little misleading - she did what 10 seconds of it?

Yes, she did a quick back and forth with the fans.  I'm sure those who were there can speak more, but my guess she was speaking about her lateness or behavior and then went into a line that seemed appropriate to the situation.

It's cool she did it though.  :luv:

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yes, just a line.  I'm sure those who were there can speak more, but my guess she was speaking about her lateness or behavior and then went into a line that seemed appropriate to the situation.

It's cool she did it though.  :luv:

just a throwaway release 'coz DJ's liked it

29 minutes ago, Celebration said:

The song that made me a megafan! :)

Maybe she'll do this once in a while. Dig up some forgotten song and sing it with the audience. :)

I believe it had to do with the moment why she did it.  I don't think it has anything to do with her wanting to add it to the tour in anyway. I think she knew it's a "trigger" song and she took advantage of the moment.

16 hours ago, McDonna said:

I believe it had to do with the moment why she did it.  I don't think it has anything to do with her wanting to add it to the tour in anyway. I think she knew it's a "trigger" song and she took advantage of the moment.

That's not what I said.
I meant that maybe she'll sing a chorus of an old song once in a while for fun.
People liked it, and they're happy to sing along.
Little Star in London, Causing A Commotion in Antwerpen, maybe Survival, or Spotlight, or something else, for fun.

Not add to the tour, but just something spontanious. For fun. :)

26 minutes ago, Celebration said:

That's not what I said.
I meant that maybe she'll sing a chorus of an old song once in a while for fun.
People liked it, and they're happy to sing along.
Little Star in London, Causing A Commotion in Antwerpen, maybe Survival, or Spotlight, or something else, for fun.

Not add to the tour, but just something spontanious. For fun. :)

Oh I understood what you said and meant.  I was just adding that I think it was something of the moment and not an intention to start doing this on a normal basis with other songs.  :)

I do agree it would be fun though for her to spontaneously sing lines from other songs that aren't on the set list. 

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

When I saw the title I thought that Madonna had sung that song in its entirety and my emotion overflowed like the waters of a mighty river but... to discover that she only sang this song for a few seconds... Did you open a topic just for that? It's a joke?

Oh dear be serious at least once in a lifetime, ok?

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I personally loved hearing her beautiful voice sing it live for a few lines. It was heavenly. You you don’t think it sounded good and was a little slice of heaven, you are not a fan and should not be on this forum.

Now I need a few lines sung of Shoobeedoo and Spotlight.

Piojito you're saved for today!!! And I do hope Milei has some stroke and got paralyzed!!! We are sick of crazy wonkers!!!