50 Cent ones again body shames Madonna

True Blue 84

1 hour ago, DaddyZ said:

Unpopular opinion but I think this is plastic surgery shaming, not body shaming. 

And I too think that her ass still looks unhealthy, unsexy and wrong. 

🤷🏻‍♂️

Not wanting to act like devil's advocate here but...

HER body...

HER money...

HER time...

HER choice.

Who I am to judge anyone else than myself?

20 hours ago, adirondak said:

When her fans say it, which I still don’t like, there is a degree of love and concern. It’s not the same thing. It’s like how you can point out things that annoy you about your family but if one of your friends said it you’d be offended. 

Good post.

I have a thread in my history of things Madonna has done you disliked.  And I’ve had Madonna fans way bigger than me say at times pretty bad stuff about her when they were mad.  But it’s different we all deep down love her.  

22 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Not wanting to act like devil's advocate here but...

HER body...

HER money...

HER time...

HER choice.

Who I am to judge anyone else than myself?

Also her choice to be a public figure and her choice to display that ass for everyone to notice = her choice opening the discussion about it. 

She can do what she wants, I suppose she always has but that also comes with a lot of opinions about her and that’s just part of the game.

🤷🏻‍♂️

My, nor your opinions matter. But it’s still, objectively a botched butt job. It is what it is. 

21 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I said it and i repeat, 50 cent is mad in love with her. She must have done something that he took as reject from her and he mad. Love & hate are very close feelings. 

In that 2003 TRL she looked beautiful and radiant as ever.  It did certainly look like 50 Pennies liked her.  She was married to Guy at the time so me wonders if he’s angry about her rejecting him or not spending time thereafter with him 

13 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

Also her choice to be a public figure and her choice to display that ass for everyone to notice = her choice opening the discussion about it. 

She can do what she wants, I suppose she always has but that also comes with a lot of opinions about her and that’s just part of the game.

🤷🏻‍♂️

My, nor your opinions matter. But it’s still, objectively a botched butt job. It is what it is. 

I agree with the point you are making. However people cross the line. And 50 has a track record for singling out women  

I think it's okay to be outraged or uncomfortable every time someone criticizes or makes fun of Madonna, but sometimes I think that fans are too sensitive in this regard and give too much importance to people who don't deserve it.

For example, this artist who was popular at the time but is now part of that group of irrelevant artists that sometimes one innocently wonders if they are still alive or dead because nothing is known about them anymore. Elton John is another of them. Or vocal coaches on YouTube whose miserable and insignificant number of subscribers is a clear indicator that their opinion should not matter to anyone.

When any president, important politician, Nobel Prize winner, the Pope or any celebrity in their prime criticizes or mocks Madonna it will definitely deserve my attention. With the walking dead or opportunists who seek to benefit from even an iota of Madonna's popularity and transcendence, definitely not.

4 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I think it's okay to be outraged or uncomfortable every time someone criticizes or makes fun of Madonna, but sometimes I think that fans are too sensitive in this regard and give too much importance to people who don't deserve it.

For example, this artist who was popular at the time but is now part of that group of irrelevant artists that sometimes one innocently wonders if they are still alive or dead because nothing is known about them anymore. Elton John is another of them. Or vocal coaches on YouTube whose miserable and insignificant number of subscribers is a clear indicator that their opinion should not matter to anyone.

When any president, important politician, Nobel Prize winner, the Pope or any celebrity in their prime criticizes or mocks Madonna it will definitely deserve my attention. With the walking dead or opportunists who seek to benefit from even an iota of Madonna's popularity and transcendence, definitely not.

A majority of ppl makes these comments on here for mere clout

It's fine when someone is being constructive about someone or something.  After all, we all have our opinions, but when someone obsessively comes after another, there's obviously some ill attempt to bully and harass.  While we aren't privy to it, 50 Cent clearly has some personal beef with Madonna and is taking it out on her in a very public way.  No doubt he's projecting as well.  And while Madonna has called him out for his odd outbursts, she's always remained the adult in the exchange.  He is very much an example of what's wrong with this world when it comes to bullies on social media.  What's more disgusting and disturbing are those who justify his comments by saying we shouldn't be too sensitive to what others say.  This is clearly him being a horrible human being and there is no reason for anyone to sit here and defend such.

23 hours ago, Starchild said:

Did he lie though? Some of you are such hypocrites.

What is the point in publicly shaming a person on social media? He wanted people to laugh; to get likes; and probably to make himself noticed. You can like or dislike a persons appearance all you want. He wants clout. As I said, it’s literally that simple. 

22 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

What is the point in publicly shaming a person on social media? He wanted people to laugh; to get likes; and probably to make himself noticed. You can like or dislike a persons appearance all you want. He wants clout. As I said, it’s literally that simple. 

The content was valid, while the delivery and platform may have been uncalled for.

At the end of the day, most of us have expressed awe and dislike for her artificial ass here, which is also a public forum.

We're just not famous...

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

The content was valid, while the delivery and platform may have been uncalled for.

At the end of the day, most of us have expressed awe and dislike for her artificial ass here, which is also a public forum.

We're just not famous...

Then you agree that any physical abnormality is “valid” if that is your defence, such as a cleft lip. Can’t have it both ways. You’re (not you lol) either a dick or not a dick — again very simple. 

I love your profile picture btw, I just zoomed in xo

9 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Then you agree that any physical abnormality is “valid” if that is your defence, such as a cleft lip. Can’t have it both ways. You’re (not you lol) either a dick or not a dick — again very simple. 

I love your profile picture btw, I just zoomed in xo

False equivalency, In my opinion.  

Making fun of someone’s natural appearance and flaws, whatever they may be, is NOT the same as pointing out grotesque plastic surgery failures. 

His delivery was poor and he also deleted it BUT he asked a valid question. 

To me it’s plastic surgery shaming. Not body shaming. 

7 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

False equivalency, In my opinion.  

Making fun of someone’s natural appearance and flaws, whatever they may be, is NOT the same as pointing out grotesque plastic surgery failures. 

His delivery was poor and he also deleted it BUT he asked a valid question. 

To me it’s plastic surgery shaming. Not body shaming. 

It’s the appearance of the ass lol I dunno. Be nice lol (not you)

8 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

It’s the appearance of the ass lol I dunno. Be nice lol (not you)

Truth hurts sometimes. 🤪

Also, we can’t control how nice or not nice people are. We can only attempt to control our own reactions to it. 

“Water off a duck’s back” 😁