No better time to release new music !

Redha DBL

After years of bashing and mocking, people on social networks and medias are very positive and supportive of Madonna again. The greatest hits tour is doing wonders. I think she and her team should capitalize on this return to popularity to make new music just after the tour. New music that would connect with people, young or old. May it be dancey à la hung up or soulfull and organic a la Frozen, it would be the perfect time in my opinion. Then she can work on her biopic (and probably extend the story till the ICU where she almost died) and it will be a perfect set.  

I don't think new music is coming for awhile now.  And I'm curious how the U.S. will be receptive of this tour.  I know the late starts will irk a lot of people, but luckily with the European leg, most people are able to put that aside once the show starts.  Being the U.S., is really in a culture mess right now, I'm afraid she won't get the love she deserves for this tour.   I have a feeling the nudity and sexual tones will set people off.  I hope that I am wrong and people see this is just who Madonna is.  Without having that part of her show, wouldn't really be a true biography of her music on tour.  Sexuality and nudity played a huge role in her career. Besides, there are plenty of other performances that can be enjoyed on this tour.

I do agree new music is needed, but again I don't think that's coming for a long while now. :sad:

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

After years of bashing and mocking, people on social networks and medias are very positive and supportive of Madonna again. The greatest hits tour is doing wonders. I think she and her team should capitalize on this return to popularity to make new music just after the tour. New music that would connect with people, young or old. May it be dancey à la hung up or soulfull and organic a la Frozen, it would be the perfect time in my opinion. Then she can work on her biopic (and probably extend the story till the ICU where she almost died) and it will be a perfect set.  

l love the optimism but were talking about an artist/ team that has not even posted a video of the current tour to YT (nothing for 6 months) or a 40th anniversary release. They have a history and talent for sabotaging good press in the name of art or rebellion.

55 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

l love the optimism but were talking about an artist/ team that has not even posted a video of the current tour to YT (nothing for 6 months) or a 40th anniversary release. They have a history and talent for sabotaging good press in the name of art or rebellion.

I do find it quite odd she and her team really aren't publicizing much from the current tour. But maybe they are just relying on whatever press she gets like the good ol' days.  It could all change once she goes to America.

3 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

becuase it doesnt exist like warning signs and first is a kiss :(

Unfortunately you are wrong.  Besides, Madonna posting an image of them working together, he stated the song they worked on was very 80's influenced. 

That all being said; it's possible Madonna wasn't impressed with the outcome or it's being saved for something else down the line.

11 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

saw this on twitter.... “last night Madonna went to the Paris opera to record a video. Ricardo Gomes posted a photo of the dressing room in The Phantom of the Opera on his social media” could we be getting that max martin single soon?!?

image.png.128a10e012924110211dc0ab40ddf72f.pngimage.png.5ff85e71379082a766a6cfd34d984e22.png

Rumors are flying, but the constant is she's shot promotional video for a Brazilian bank for concerts in the area.

10 hours ago, Magick said:

Tell us what you think about her ass again...

I have never criticised her ass for your information. Read again before posting innacurate info just for the sake of having a bitching diva attitude to get 3 like to your post. I said she doesn't have the implants anymore and put some padding on some of her costumes during the tour which i find don't look good, especially on Bedtime Story. Padding is not her ass, padding is an accessory that you put on a cloth. It's like saying i don't like the grillz. If you cannot make the difference between an accessory and a real part of a body it's your problem. Stop trying to bring negativity on a posotive thread to begin with, furthermore with innacuracies. 

Now back to positivity.

11 hours ago, McDonna said:

I don't think new music is coming for awhile now.  And I'm curious how the U.S. will be receptive of this tour.  I know the late starts will irk a lot of people, but luckily with the European leg, most people are able to put that aside once the show starts.  Being the U.S., is really in a culture mess right now, I'm afraid she won't get the love she deserves for this tour.   I have a feeling the nudity and sexual tones will set people off.  I hope that I am wrong and people see this is just who Madonna is.  Without having that part of her show, wouldn't really be a true biography of her music on tour.  Sexuality and nudity played a huge role in her career. Besides, there are plenty of other performances that can be enjoyed on this tour.

I do agree new music is needed, but again I don't think that's coming for a long while now. :sad:

I'm confident about the US. People, even non fans, seems to really love this tour. 

7 hours ago, cyberrage said:

Lol i know but she's everywhere for weeks, on social networks and on tv. The coverage is really good. 

5 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I'm confident about the US. People, even non fans, seems to really love this tour. 

Yeah, being "confident" and being real is two different things.  The U.S. is a mix bag of people. Madonna is hardly on the tip of American's tongues. You and I can "love this tour" but there will be regions who will overwhelmingly think differently.

5 hours ago, blondebenji said:

Some say she may not have liked the results with max martin and dumped it.  Just maybe she luved the results so much shes saving for the next albu,.  You never know

I can't imagine she'd post the image if nothing came of their sessions, M or her team obviously want fans to get excited about something

13 hours ago, McDonna said:

Yeah, being "confident" and being real is two different things.  The U.S. is a mix bag of people. Madonna is hardly on the tip of American's tongues. You and I can "love this tour" but there will be regions who will overwhelmingly think differently.

Yeah but you can see she pretty bypasses certain regions of the US. Outside Atlanta she pretty avoids the Deep South where I am… but I don’t blame her. Which I wish she’d atleast stop into Charlotte. But oh well.

2 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Yeah but you can see she pretty bypasses certain regions of the US. Outside Atlanta she pretty avoids the Deep South where I am… but I don’t blame her. Which I wish she’d atleast stop into Charlotte. But oh well.

I'm sure a lot of it is due to the lack of interest in those areas.  There are some states in middle America I can see she not selling many tickets either. Nashville is pushing it for her as well.  It's no surprised she didn't reschedule that date for this tour.  But she's played there before, so who knows? It's just this time around; it's best she probably didn't. The U.S. is such in a funky place right now.  Some people will not be too thrilled that she's celebrating drag queens in her show, let alone expressing LGBTQ+ rights.  

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

I'm sure a lot of it is due to the lack of interest in those areas.  There are some states in middle America I can see she not selling many tickets either. Nashville is pushing it for her as well.  It's no surprised she didn't reschedule that date for this tour.  But she's played there before, so who knows? It's just this time around; it's best she probably didn't. The U.S. is such in a funky place right now.  Some people will not be too thrilled that she's celebrating drag queens in her show, let alone expressing LGBTQ+ rights.  

Omg is it really that bad in the USA? That’s insane. The world really sucks these days.