Latin America: Madonna + Itau advertisement campaign

thiagosb

6 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

what is this actually for ? a bank ???? i dont get it - do banks really need this level of advertising - ronaldo hasnt aged very well either - he used to be so gorgeous - its kind of a depressing advert if you ask me ... she can film this but cant do a video for rescue me ???

It's part of a campaign that will go into 2024 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Itaú.

Ronaldo, as Marta and Fernanda Montenegro, are legends here in Brazil for all that they've accomplished.

Just like Madonna is, globally speaking.

6 hours ago, Alm47 said:

I love that they spent a great budget into this commercial. So long since we've seen M in one!

https://x.com/imperiomadonna_/status/1732754411363950645?s=46

She looks great. Is she wearing her grills? I can't tell from the quality. She sounds ...like she just had some dental work:Madonna003:

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Can somebody please transcribe what she’s saying ? I don’t speak Grill

I'm always reinventing myself so I can keep being myself. It's not about who I am, it's about how many I am.

(Ingrid Silva: I'll be there

Ronaldo: ...today...

Fernanda Montenegro: ... tomorrow...)

Madonna: ...and in the next 100 years.

All I can say is she looks stunning in this video. I agree it makes sense why she did this.  I'm not disappointed because I never expected something "musically" from this.  Some fans set them up when it was said early on when we found out she filmed something, it was for a sponsorship from a bank.  And that's what we got.  While I agree, I'd love to see a music video, song and this look, but it is what it is.  We can only hope she filmed something else there, that may be included in a future release whether it's part of the tour or not.  I am not going to get my hopes up though. 

10 hours ago, dave2290 said:

yes @Frank.... shes beautiful.... and the bank will be very happy! love that her team work so amazingly for this ad and nothing else.....

I want her necklace! It’s the best best best ever!! She should wear that whole look for the tour in America! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

All I can say is she looks stunning in this video. I agree it makes sense why she did this.  I'm not disappointed because I never expected something "musically" from this.  Some fans set them up when it was said early on when we found out she filmed something, it was for a sponsorship from a bank.  And that's what we got.  While I agree, I'd love to see a music video, song and this look, but it is what it is.  We can only hope she filmed something else there, that may be included in a future release whether it's part of the tour or not.  I am not going to get my hopes up though. 

I just don't find beauty through filters at all, seems a sad way to live

Way too many filters. She looked stunning that evening, we've seen pics from when she was coming out of the opera Garnier and videos from the show of that same night and she was looking gorgeous. She looks a bit  a.i generated on the ad and these filters make her eyes looks smaller. But overall she still looks beautiful. It's just that now we're used to see her unaltered and unfiltred 4 nights a week with the tour and she looks beautiful, so when we see her looking fake and altered it looks a bit off. She really doesn't need all those stupid filters any longer, she's back to looking really good.