Tour DVD Filming 2024 Dates

stancherry

The show is being filmed. That's a fact. MSG in New York City sounds like the most obvious choice this time. It could follow the example in Sydney 2016 where they kept it as the main show with elements from around the world... even though they purposely omitted the parts where she addressed the Australian audience :lol: 

I really hate Mexico is so far the only Latinamerican country being included in this tour, but I believe it would be great if she opts for filming the nights there. Shows are practically sold out, so you can feel the anticipation.

19 hours ago, madgefan said:

The show is being filmed. That's a fact. MSG in New York City sounds like the most obvious choice this time. It could follow the example in Sydney 2016 where they kept it as the main show with elements from around the world... even though they purposely omitted the parts where she addressed the Australian audience :lol: 

I really hate Mexico is so far the only Latinamerican country being included in this tour, but I believe it would be great if she opts for filming the nights there. Shows are practically sold out, so you can feel the anticipation.

Well in fact the purpose of RHT concert film was a "live in everywhere" (in a not specific place), hence why even Brazilian and Argentinian flags were displayed to Holiday performance (and she chose her hometown as where she does the pre Rebel Heart speech, with extra bts footage witnessing and addressing the rebirth of Detroit). I applaud M actually for having had this thought, it sounded "democratic" as the "party's been celebrated in every nation."

20 hours ago, madgefan said:

It's a matter of time now (weeks? days?) Brazil is confirmed as well. There have been rumors for months and that Brazilian bank commercial she shot in Paris is a good indicator I guess, they'll be the sponsors for the Brazilian shows I guess.

My bet still is she'll do it in Brazil - the official concert shoot.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

It's a matter of time now (weeks? days?) Brazil is confirmed as well. There have been rumors for months and that Brazilian bank commercial she shot in Paris is a good indicator I guess, they'll be the sponsors for the Brazilian shows I guess.

My bet still is she'll do it in Brazil - the official concert shoot.

Player, if you thought I had some personal vengeance against you about something related to Dua × Medinat Yisrael, please remove this thought of your mind right now, cause you are now to me the embodiment of Angel Gabriel, the messenger of the Messiah's (Madonna) coming!!!

I SO WANT YOU TO BE THE ARCHANGEL SENT PERSONALLY BY ADONAI TO INFINITY THAT I AGREE WITH YOU DUA  REALLY SHOULD RESPECT ISRAEL'S RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST HATRED FROM TERRORIST PALESTINE GROUPS.

After all, a girl (Muslim or not) has the right to collect her coins - and the need of being democratic and solidary to any harmed side to any conflict. Peace, shalom, as-salaam in the beginning, in the middle and in the end.

Back to M ofc, my only hope is that she avoids Rock in Rio like the plague. Doing a one-week residency at Jeunesse Arena (and other same-size venues in South America) like she's gonna do at Palacio de los Deportes is Mr. Perfectly Fine.m4a to me.

20 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Player, if you thought I had some personal vengeance against you about something related to Dua × Medinat Yisrael, please remove this thought of your mind right now, cause you are now to me the embodiment of Angel Gabriel, the messenger of the Messiah's (Madonna) coming!!!

I SO WANT YOU TO BE THE ARCHANGEL SENT PERSONALLY BY ADONAI TO INFINITY THAT I AGREE WITH YOU DUA  REALLY SHOULD RESPECT ISRAEL'S RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST HATRED FROM TERRORIST PALESTINE GROUPS.

After all, a girl (Muslim or not) has the right to collect her coins - and the need of being democratic and solidary to any harmed side to any conflict. Peace, shalom, as-salaam in the beginning, in the middle and in the end.

Back to M ofc, my only hope is that she avoids Rock in Rio like the plague. Doing a one-week residency at Jeunesse Arena (and other same-size venues in South America) like she's gonna do at Palacio de los Deportes is Mr. Perfectly Fine.m4a to me.

I didn't understand what you said but everything's fine on my part. :Madonna009:

10 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I didn't understand what you said but everything's fine on my part. :Madonna009:

You don't need to get a comma from me but these M lyrics which apply to you:

You must be an angel

I can see it in your eyes

Full of wonder and surprise

And just now I realize

YOU'RE AN ANGEL!!!

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

DVD? What decade is this?! Ultra HD Blu-ray and/or streaming. 

She’s going to edit this thing herself, isn’t she? :Madonna032:

Although I am fans of physical formats, this time I don't think M will release a DVD or BR of this show, I think the best thing would be streaming / showing it in theaters... 

I have this and tis enough for me:

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/37492-dlwatch-celebration-tour-full-show-montage-with-referencesflashbacks/

(And again @norisk_nogloryI will never embed that link.)

What comes next, from her part or not, it's just profit. Let's see if Chinese cheaper replicas of OPPO Blu-ray players will finally become a thing or not. Or if number-13-girl is akin to take her knife once more against her cult. If she does, others will do it too.

And sorry not sorry Xi, but you can't censor me, darling.

• 1 month later...

Based on the Reel that she posted some days ago, it seems like it's already been filmed and that at least some parts are also already edited.

The main question now is… where and when will it be available to stream?

5 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Based on the Reel that she posted some days ago, it seems like it's already been filmed and that at least some parts are also already edited.

The main question now is… where and when will it be available to stream?

Maybe it will be available on VEEPS.

https://veeps.com/browse

Isn't it the true successor of YouTube and co?

I wish if they filmed in multiple cities they keep each song to 1 city/venue whichever show it was performed best on rather than changing from frame to frame is makes it so hard to watch and comes across as fake and you lose that feeling like you watching a live show.  Drowned World filming was great aside that the picture could have been sharper as was no noticeable cuts from different nights

12 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

I wish if they filmed in multiple cities they keep each song to 1 city/venue whichever show it was performed best on rather than changing from frame to frame is makes it so hard to watch and comes across as fake and you lose that feeling like you watching a live show.  Drowned World filming was great aside that the picture could have been sharper as was no noticeable cuts from different nights

I don’t recall that problem with Madame X so we might be ok this time.