Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

3 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

I don't get why people here say she's gonna have to rehearse for a new show... I'm sure it's gonna be the same show, but with some sections like Live to Tell and Ray of Light adapted

honestly i think will be different..... maybe same songs..... but in a complete different way....... and maybe with some new songs too........ at the end what better audience for new songs than 1 million people?

Just now, Leona Helmsley said:

honestly i think will be different..... maybe same songs..... but in a complete different way....... and maybe with some new songs too........ at the end what better audience for new songs than 1 million people?

I would love new songs as long as they're not disasters like Popular, Vulgar, Hung on Tokisha, Material Gwooorl and that awful remix of Frozen

I believe we´ll have the same songs from The Celebation Tour, buy maybe in a different order and some cuts.

I´d open the Copacabana show with Holiday.

I thought the show could be like this...

Holiday 
Into the groove 
Burning up
Open your heart 
Everybody 
Live to tell
Like a Prayer 

(interlude)

Erotica 
XX
Hung up 
Vogue 
Human Nature 
Crazy for you (full)

(interlude)

Nothing really matters 
Die another day 
Don't Tell me 
Express Yourself (guitar)
La isla bonita 
XX

(interlude)

XX
Ray of light 
Frozen 
Take a Bow 

Bitch I'm Madonna

* XX - songs cutted out 
Nothing Really Matters, Bedtime Story are not smash hits for an audience with 45k fans and 1,5MI curious people. 
Holiday would make a much bigger impact as opening number. 
And I find Justify My Love too hot and too slow for a concert like this. 
Mother and Father? Argentina? NO WAY! PLEASE!

50 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

I believe we´ll have the same songs from The Celebation Tour, buy maybe in a different order and some cuts.

I´d open the Copacabana show with Holiday.

I thought the show could be like this...

Holiday 
Into the groove 
Burning up
Open your heart 
Everybody 
Live to tell
Like a Prayer 

(interlude)

Erotica 
XX
Hung up 
Vogue 
Human Nature 
Crazy for you (full)

(interlude)

Nothing really matters 
Die another day 
Don't Tell me 
Express Yourself (guitar)
La isla bonita 
XX

(interlude)

XX
Ray of light 
Frozen 
Take a Bow 

Bitch I'm Madonna

* XX - songs cutted out 
Nothing Really Matters, Bedtime Story are not smash hits for an audience with 45k fans and 1,5MI curious people. 
Holiday would make a much bigger impact as opening number. 
And I find Justify My Love too hot and too slow for a concert like this. 
Mother and Father? Argentina? NO WAY! PLEASE!

IMO Argentina shouldn't be in the tour set list... I recognize it's a fan favorite, and I like it too, but there's a lot of other iconic songs that deserved that place on the set list like Express Yourself, Material Girl, Get Together, Sorry, True Blue, Deeper and Deeper, Girl Gone Wild, Give It 2 Me, Rescue Me.

Same for Little Star.

7 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

IMO Argentina shouldn't be in the tour set list... I recognize it's a fan favorite, and I like it too, but there's a lot of other iconic songs that deserved that place on the set list like Express Yourself, Material Girl, Get Together, Sorry, True Blue, Deeper and Deeper, Girl Gone Wild, Give It 2 Me, Rescue Me.

Same for Little Star.

Evita is a big part of her story, that’s why it’s in this show

7 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

Same for Little Star.

True Blue? Iconic? :thinker:

I consider myself a huge fan and I always skip that song :smile:

GP don't even know that it exists :tongue:

On 3/17/2024 at 9:18 AM, Honey Little said:

Dear, It’s been in preparation for 3 years. She is most likely going to be using famous Brazilian dance troupes, musicians and all that have been planning this for 3 years. It’s going to be a special one-off extravaganza. People are not going to want to see Nothing Really Matters, dub versions of Deeper and Deeper and Bad Girl. THAT show ends in Mexico. It will be a one-off EPIC MEGA show for families and the masses like the Super Bowl. NOT like Tears of a Clown. 

We are talking about hits like MUSIC. Family friendly. Not lezzed out masturbation songs. And Itau certainly doesn’t want a drag queen taking up stage time babbling on in English.

I too dabble in fan fiction from time to time 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced