Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

5 minutes ago, WarningSigns said:

I just feel like for this kind of thing I'm really missing out on something more than even just M herself but it's because I'm a dirrty fucking SLUT! LOL

I won't prostitute myself to go but once I got there OMG I would be such a damn SLUT! Haha

QAF

Zack O'Tool: "Thick with the smell of man-stench."

Michael: [whispers to Ted] "Speaking of stench, you ever heard such of dialogue?"

Ted: Sssh, it's brilliant.

ha ha ha...... ok.........

3 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

The same person with different accounts and obsessed with gay brazilian sex is ruling the forum lately. It's sad at this point. 

Prove it's the same person/slut!

I am reminded of past banter on an episode of RDR....

Ru and Michelle are talking about Billboard/Music charts:

Ru: "What's your highest entry?"

Michelle: "I didn't catch his name but he was Brazilian." LMFAO

BAN MICHELLE! 

ETA: I updated my Sig for those of you insisting I'm this Little Honey person(I prefer Lil Hunty as a screenname myself) who isn't even banned anymore.  CHEERS!

Edited by WarningSigns (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

14 posts on this page only 5 mine....... and i always reply....... 

No one is questioning your freedom of expression but you have to understand that even this right has its limits and even more so when it affects other people.

Quoting or responding to several users just to say "Ok", "Hahaha" or some incongruous comment that contributes nothing to the topic is detrimental to the forum because you end up turning the navigation, which should be agile and dynamic, into monotonous and tedious. If you did it occasionally I think there would be no problem but you do it quite repeatedly and that is why the negative reaction of many users and that generates suspicions that you are actually doing it intentionally. The solution to this problem is in your own hands. Converting all this negative energy around you into positive and being more valued by the rest of the forum is worth more than wanting to have the record of being the user with the most comments on the forum in a short time. Think about it.

On 4/4/2024 at 4:35 PM, McDonna said:

Not just cinemas, but I'd love for it to be available for stream right from my home. :)

I’m sure as we get closer to May 4  some “work arounds” to stream it live will be sorted out for those of us who are not in Brazil or South America. I’m excited to see it streaming because in a way it’s a very old school Madonna tour broadcast, live with no opportunity to do any heavy filtering visually & audio wise in post production. This is probably going to raise a few hackles but I now suspect this Rio show is going to be the only official version of the FULL show aired and maybe later released. While plenty of us saw Jonas Akerlund  filming all dates in LA (not sure if I read about him spotted filming other cities so far) I think he might be directing a tour documentary a la  “I’m going to tell you a secret” which he directed both concert and doc footage. I still can’t believe that gorgeous Re-invention tour film footage got so chopped up. At least there’s that full pro shot on video Lisbon show floating around. 
Remember, she did this tour because her biopic got put on pause due to film budget concerns and creative issues. Her health scare frames a tour documentary as quite a comeback story, culminating with this Rio show. If anything, I can see a tour doc being released late fall to keep the overall positive press about the Celebration tour in the public eye and reminding her potential biopic investors why throwing  a few hundred million at her vision isn’t a bad gamble when millions of people show up on a beach in Rio to watch her after 40 years onstage.

1 minute ago, Magic Pussy said:

I’m sure as we get closer to May 4  some “work arounds” to stream it live will be sorted out for those of us who are not in Brazil or South America. I’m excited to see it streaming because in a way it’s a very old school Madonna tour broadcast, live with no opportunity to do any heavy filtering visually & audio wise in post production. This is probably going to raise a few hackles but I now suspect this Rio show is going to be the only official version of the FULL show aired and maybe later released. While plenty of us saw Jonas Akerlund  filming all dates in LA (not sure if I read about him spotted filming other cities so far) I think he might be directing a tour documentary a la  “I’m going to tell you a secret” which he directed both concert and doc footage. I still can’t believe that gorgeous Re-invention tour film footage got so chopped up. At least there’s that full pro shot on video Lisbon show floating around. 
Remember, she did this tour because her biopic got put on pause due to film budget concerns and creative issues. Her health scare frames a tour documentary as quite a comeback story, culminating with this Rio show. If anything, I can see a tour doc being released late fall to keep the overall positive press about the Celebration tour in the public eye and reminding her potential biopic investors why throwing  a few hundred million at her vision isn’t a bad gamble when millions of people show up on a beach in Rio to watch her after 40 years onstage.

Not far fetched because there was talk early on the tour was going to be documented.  It's just a lot of people haven't commented about having cameras all around them.  But maybe, they have been better at concealing them.  Still, I'd think with a film being made of the shows, there would have been a notice at each show that it was being filmed.  I thought that was a legality.  But I am no expert on that.  I personally hope there is a documentary film on the tour as well.  I can see this going similar to Blond Ambition, where a film was shot of the tour, but we still got a broadcast (and a limited Laserdisc official release) of the concert.  My hope that Rio show will get a WORLD broadcast.  At least we know eventually fans will be able to get a digital download of that.  Being we got no physical video release of Madame X Tour, I'm not going to count on the same for this tour, but who knows?  But what is evident, if there is a documentary, Madonna will want that be available in a physical format before the broadcast. 

42 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Not far fetched because there was talk early on the tour was going to be documented.  It's just a lot of people haven't commented about having cameras all around them.  But maybe, they have been better at concealing them.  Still, I'd think with a film being made of the shows, there would have been a notice at each show that it was being filmed.  I thought that was a legality.  But I am no expert on that.  I personally hope there is a documentary film on the tour as well.  I can see this going similar to Blond Ambition, where a film was shot of the tour, but we still got a broadcast (and a limited Laserdisc official release) of the concert.  My hope that Rio show will get a WORLD broadcast.  At least we know eventually fans will be able to get a digital download of that.  Being we got no physical video release of Madame X Tour, I'm not going to count on the same for this tour, but who knows?  But what is evident, if there is a documentary, Madonna will want that be available in a physical format before the broadcast. 

Yes! I agree this tour roll out could be very BA (I think HBO was taped live aired later but the Spain show before Nice aired live. Anyway!). I hope we get lucky with options. It would be awesome to have a few full official releases with such different vibes. Yokohama BA , originally the pioneer laserdisc exlcusive was the release that won the Grammy but her last show from Nice on HBO, while it had some hiccups, it had all the flavor and attitude (even without the ponytail)  being her last show. As far as Jonas on this tour ,  I also thought “where are the releases?” but depending on how close he’s shooting and whatever boxes all of us ticked to finalize our ticket purchase, any footage could be fair game. 

14 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Yes! I agree this tour roll out could be very BA (I think HBO was taped live aired later but the Spain show before Nice aired live. Anyway!). I hope we get lucky with options. It would be awesome to have a few full official releases with such different vibes. Yokohama BA , originally the pioneer laserdisc exlcusive was the release that won the Grammy but her last show from Nice on HBO, while it had some hiccups, it had all the flavor and attitude (even without the ponytail)  being her last show. As far as Jonas on this tour ,  I also thought “where are the releases?” but depending on how close he’s shooting and whatever boxes all of us ticked to finalize our ticket purchase, any footage could be fair game. 

The HBO event was totally live.  I still remember it like yesterday.  It aired August 5th and I remember learning HBO was going to broadcast live, and my older sister was the only one who had HBO in my family, so I watched it at her house back then. :luv:

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

No, the HBO event was totally live.  I still remember it like yesterday.  It aired August 5th and I remember learning HBO was going to air ir on that date, and my older sister was the only one who had HBO in my family, so I watched it at her house back then. :luv:

To this day I still want to yell at her audio person for not having her mic at full volume when she rises from the floor and she screams “alright, Nice!”

Edited by Magic Pussy (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Magic Pussy said:

To this day I still want to yell at her audio person for not having her mic at full volume when she rises from the floor and she screams “alright, Nice!”

I'm sure that was more due to the fact "Express Yourself" was dominated mostly by a vocal backing track and so her mic was not adjusted appropriately when she came on stage and a few other times when she adlib some moments.  Her mic was definitely on, but she sung along with a backing track on that song. "Where's The Party" was similar.