Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

20 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

Here a link to a live cam of Copacabana Beach so you can watch them setting up the area 

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/brasil/rio-de-janeiro/rio-de-janeiro/copacabana-beach.html

Thank you. I just saved this link in my favorites. Come to us our Queen and the entire Cast! 

Question. So for this live broadcast, for someone like me in Toronto Canada, how would I access this? LOL. Like does the Copacabana have a website live stream? Or will the Madonna YouTube have one NAIL BITING HAS STARTED. I have a VPN I can set to a region...

36 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Question. So for this live broadcast, for someone like me in Toronto Canada, how would I access this? LOL. Like does the Copacabana have a website live stream? Or will the Madonna YouTube have one NAIL BITING HAS STARTED. I have a VPN I can set to a region...

Change your VPN to Brazil,install Globoplay app and create an account for a free 7 days trial..

17 hours ago, Andymad said:

it's possible that this will be more global.  Just keep updated on the event, and I expect you'll be able to see the full show whether it is happening live or when footage appears officially or through a fan link.  This is huge, so you can bet that someone will record the streaming from the local streams. :party:

6 hours ago, Donna said:

it's possible that this will be more global.  Just keep updated on it the event, and I expect you'll be able to see the full show whether it is happening live or when footage appears officially or through a fan link.  This is huge, so you can bet that someone will record the streaming from the local streams. :party:

It might be played live on PBS in the USA. 

3 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

For my international fellow fans, a screenshot from the official Itaú page for the concert.

"Everyone, in any part of the world, will be able to watch the concert that will be broadcast live by Rede Globo, both through open channel and streaming."

Screenshot_20240413-120111_Chrome.png

Thank you for posting this.  I figured this as much.  This is getting so exciting. I can't wait!!! :party:

17 hours ago, karlafalves said:

For my international fellow fans, a screenshot from the official Itaú page for the concert.

"Everyone, in any part of the world, will be able to watch the concert that will be broadcast live by Rede Globo, both through open channel and streaming."

Screenshot_20240413-120111_Chrome.png

great news!!! thank you very much