Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 minute ago, Ekans said:

I lost the link but some local show director has said that she’ll perform 2 or 3 songs that are not in the setlist right now. Any guesses? Music apparently is confirmed from that rehearsal audio/video a fan recorded in the US.

edit: here

https://x.com/sitemadonnabr/status/1783237285179277612?s=46&t=X705QYExptqOo2ZKWuXr2g

Awesome. I can’t wait! 

27 minutes ago, Ekans said:

I lost the link but some local show director has said that she’ll perform 2 or 3 songs that are not in the setlist right now. Any guesses? Music apparently is confirmed from that rehearsal audio/video a fan recorded in the US.

edit: here

https://x.com/sitemadonnabr/status/1783237285179277612?s=46&t=X705QYExptqOo2ZKWuXr2g

25 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Awesome. I can’t wait! 

Probably one song from Hard Candy?
It's always weird to me, there isn't any song from the album into the setlist. :Madonna005:

25 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Yes please, should we create a fixed new topic with instructions? 

I have come across this link a few times here, mentioning it will stream the event.  But i agree that a less conversational pinned thread would be good for those that just want the info. Meanwhile, leave the conversations in this particular thread already started.

Any mod up for job to maintaining such a thread? I only suggest it, because we don't want a thread cluttered with conversation, but just facts and maybe the originator (or mod) of the thread would be willing to up date the first post in the thread with the actual info when more details come in?? 

https://globoplay.globo.com/v/12525519/

@Jackie@RUADJAI@Enrico

27 minutes ago, Donna said:

I have come across this link a few times here, mentioning it will stream the event.  But i agree that a less conversational pinned thread would be good for those that just want the info. Meanwhile, leave the conversations in this particular thread already started.

Any mod up for job to maintaining such a thread? I only suggest it, because we don't want a thread cluttered with conversation, but just facts and maybe the originator (or mod) of the thread would be willing to up date the first post in the thread with the actual info when more details come in?? 

https://globoplay.globo.com/v/12525519/

@Jackie@RUADJAI@Enrico

I think this is the link

https://globoplay.globo.com/tv-globo/ao-vivo/6120663/

It's the link that broadcasts what's live right now in Globo channel.

3 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

i have vpn running. setup free account. the link page loads but the screen remains black waaaaaa

Yeah, I don't have an account and it's the same for me.  I'm thinking since it's not streaming that's why it's black screen.

57 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

I think this is the link

https://globoplay.globo.com/tv-globo/ao-vivo/6120663/

It's the link that broadcasts what's live right now in Globo channel.

Thank you!  Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was something that will be live streaming the event. Like @Scottyxposted, all I see is a black screen. I just figured it isn't playing anything because it's specifically for the event and it's not broadcasting yet. 

Anyway, this is why we need a dedicated source and thread for this info that is accurate, so we all can access it when it's available.  :luv:

9 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

was told that whether you have a vpn or not, it wont load the screen unless you are a paying subscriber

The live streaming is going to be an "open signal" for "non-subscribers" (but you still need to create an account)

Them.. there's a "livestreaming" option there.. and they usually livestreaming the free content there.. 

IMG_20240424_192059.jpg

Edited by andirabo (see edit history)

1 minute ago, andirabo said:

The live streaming is going to be an "open signal" for "non-subscribers" (but you still need to create an account)

Them.. there's a "livestreaming" option there.. and they usually livestreaming the free content there.. 

You're referring to the actual Globo website, right?   The Youtube link you provided just above, do you think will be airing the event?

16 minutes ago, Donna said:

You're referring to the actual Globo website, right?   The Youtube link you provided just above, do you think will be airing the event?

Yes... They are going to streaming for free on their official website, (they did the same for Alok's concert..) even so you're going to need to create an account..

And the YouTube link may not work that day (the user could change), but if you type "ver oglobo tv ao vivo" they'll usually stream the live feeds.

Just now, andirabo said:

Yes... They are going to streaming for free on their official website, (they did the same for Alok's concert..) even so you're going to need to create an account..

And the YouTube link may not work that day (the user could change), but if you type "ver oglobo tv ao vivo" they'll usually stream the live feeds.

Thanks for the tips!  My only fear is the Globo site you mention, I am not seeing anything streaming (signed out), so I worry creating an account and still not getting anything.

Anyway, I'm betting the closer we get to the RIO date, people will have more specific info/links.  I can't wait!!  :party: