Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

14 minutes ago, stefo said:

Ok this is NOT gonna happen or, better, it's definitely hard this could really happen, BUT we're 5 days from the show now and, let's face it, it's the perfect moment to start being delusional everybody :kiss2:  So I'm gonna go with my first "what if": what if one or two of these not performed tracks are BRAND NEW SUMMER SONGS??? What if this final celebration show will set the start of the new June/July release already recorded??? :hearteyes: 

Daniel Radcliffe GIF by Oregon Trail

27 minutes ago, stefo said:

Ok this is NOT gonna happen or, better, it's definitely hard this could really happen, BUT we're 5 days from the show now and, let's face it, it's the perfect moment to start being delusional everybody :kiss2:  So I'm gonna go with my first "what if": what if one or two of these not performed tracks are BRAND NEW SUMMER SONGS??? What if this final celebration show will set the start of the new June/July release already recorded??? :hearteyes: 

It's 1986 all over again.  Live To Tell is just about to top all the charts, and a new song/video for a song called Papa Don't Preach is soon to be released with a full album called True Blue to follow.  Now "Where's The Fuckin' Party?"  :party:

do-you-ever-have-deja-vu-bill-murray.gif200w.gif?cid=6c09b952yxcy19641wgb23r2465200w.gif?cid=6c09b952rahqcg3t3b76sqsdnt3

It really would be epic if she closed the show debuting a new single. Artists don't really do that anymore - I remember Katy Perry back in 2012 debuting her new single "Part of Me" at the Grammys by performing it as a surprise! Everyone was buzzed. It would be a fun, old-school move if Madonna did that.

54 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

It really would be epic if she closed the show debuting a new single. Artists don't really do that anymore - I remember Katy Perry back in 2012 debuting her new single "Part of Me" at the Grammys by performing it as a surprise! Everyone was buzzed. It would be a fun, old-school move if Madonna did that.

Dua Lipa previewed Training Season at this years Grammys actually 

11 hours ago, Donna said:

Wow! Thanks for this. As for your question, couldn't it be set up from under the runways?  I'm assuming you mean the lights that light up around the side of the stage floors?

yesterday they were mounting the light fixtures by the sides of the stage, MAYBE those will act as lighting for the runways - because there are a lot of moments on the show were the hanging lights are very important (Die Another Day, the beginning of LAP, etc...) but I'm still not sure... let's see how the stage will look by the end of today.

47 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

@azul2015 @vitoralmeiida @Ekans @karlafalves 

Rupauls Drag Race Thank You GIF

Keeps us informed about everything!!!

So excited for you guys!!!

Of course babiess! I’ll try to register as much as I can when the day arrives. Espaço Itaú opens at 6pm so I think things will start to heaten up by the end of the day on May 4th.

9 hours ago, azul2015 said:

I'm sharing with you some photos I took today in Copacabanna, there is a nice energy in the city...

105333800_WhatsAppImage2024-04-29at12_49_52AM.thumb.jpeg.51b3028aee3070c254868d107cbbf216.jpeg

It still irks me that that its literally called Celebration: Four Decades and they use three photos taken between 1990-1992. Even the regular poster has the Justify MY Love pic / The Crazy For You 1990 re-release Picture Disc image  only has a pic from any other decade (The Confessions Tour Equestrian one).

I mean technically the Vogue cover is from 1989 Express Yourself video but still...know worra mean?

6 minutes ago, steady75 said:

It still irks me that that its literally called Celebration: Four Decades and they use three photos taken between 1990-1992. Even the regular poster has the Justify MY Love pic / The Crazy For You 1990 re-release Picture Disc image  only has a pic from any other decade (The Confessions Tour Equestrian one).

I mean technically the Vogue cover is from 1989 Express Yourself video but still...know worra mean?

Yes agree, they could at least have included a 1984/1985 era pic. But I’ve had time to get over it. In the end it did its job, the tour sold well and was a success.

8 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Emily's busy right now and can't take anyone's calls

:Madonna030:

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic