Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

5 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Sounds like she rehearsed Rain last night. I guess I’m a little bummed that we are getting TWO professional recordings of the show, and Take A Bow won’t be featured on either.

:Madonna041:

Seemed like a great opportunity to do one song in Mexico, and the other in Rio.

I wanted Frozen, it's a greatest hits show and one of her best songs is not professionally recorded :(

8 minutes ago, Angelo said:

then sorry, I thought you were serious 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Believe me, I’ve missed people just joking on this forum. But seriously…Madonna’s hotel room window is in full view of that endstage; she could’ve hooked that box up to a slack line and rode the box back to her room to change wigs, take a bathroom break but no! Madonna’s biggest problem has always been her laziness ;)

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

There's no way Anitta canceled out on Met Gala just to be the guest judge for 2 mins. She even purposely mentioned "we have a song together" when confirming she'll be a part of the show. As far as the lyrics, Madonna has known for months that she was doing this show and had plenty of time to relearn/rehearse the lyrics to Faz. 

Oh no - that song is dreadful 

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

the balaclava is probably so that fans and paps don't get any photos to sell thst would make her look unflattering, or she's gone back to brunette and wants to keep it a surprise

It reminds me of when she work one on stage in Russia to support Pussy Riot

Exactly  - just stops people being able to take deliberately unflattering photos - am not surprised after the grammy appearance last year where that was all anyone wanted to talk about 

:Like...I'm so glad the tour is over after tonight. I never got to see it which is a first since 93 which makes me sad but I was so convinced (unreliably informed) that a Glasto or a second European Leg of stadiums would be announced. Gutted. But anyway. Now she can get on with new music and the reissues so I can finally breathe again after five painful years.

3 hours ago, musicinferno said:

There's no way Anitta canceled out on Met Gala just to be the guest judge for 2 mins. She even purposely mentioned "we have a song together" when confirming she'll be a part of the show. As far as the lyrics, Madonna has known for months that she was doing this show and had plenty of time to relearn/rehearse the lyrics to Faz. 

Faz Gostoso will happen after Vogue;)

4 minutes ago, bstranger said:

She looks so much younger without the blond wig. I really hope she performs the whole show without the wigs, especially Bad Girl and Hung Up (Confessions vibes). 

She looks great in this rehearsal with her mostly natural hair (extensions) but it’s almost too normal vs stage costume. I agree w this rehearsal hair she looks more youthful but I love the whole “showgirl who’s been around the block a few times” vibe of her platinum wigs.

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic