The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kylie has certainly been making some excellent dance pop confections of late, but she is nothing like Madonna. Her songs are devoid of meaning outside of the same tried and true romanticism and sexualized courtship narrative. I have no problem with that and love this new project, but I think Madonna has never really tried to pander to her public in the way that Kylie has. I think if Madonna tried to make something as accessible and artistically safe as Padam and Tension, it wouldn’t gain any traction at this stage in her career. Kylie comes with absolutely no baggage. She is as safe as they come! 

8 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Kylie has certainly been making some excellent dance pop confections of late, but she is nothing like Madonna. Her songs are devoid of meaning outside of the same tried and true romanticism and sexualized courtship narrative. I have no problem with that and love this new project, but I think Madonna has never really tried to pander to her public in the way that Kylie has. I think if Madonna tried to make something as accessible and artistically safe as Padam and Tension, it wouldn’t gain any traction at this stage in her career. Kylie comes with absolutely no baggage. She is as safe as they come! 

That’s true. Kylie typically plays safe. Madonna hasn’t made a safe album since Confessions. Although a safe album now would a nice refresher from M but at the same time, that wouldn’t be the Madonna we know to begin with. We are in difficult times and her commentary on those issues is gonna show up in the work. I even expect  there to be political commentary in the tour, especially in the US dates. We already saw that with Papa Don’t Preach on MXT. 

On 8/31/2023 at 4:55 AM, Honey Little said:

It was released long ago on a Katy Perry album. God is a windmill or something. Also, no one has heard of her anymore. Katy Perry is long gone.

Can I have some of your drugs? x :heart: (Im laughing) Katys OK, so harmles!! but the song didnt come out and if you wanna know where Katy is head to Circus Circus on the Strip in Vegas,, thats where she hangs out. (The cheap end) Shes back next month at the empty Resorts world Resort).

50 minutes ago, x.jpal said:

Anyone know if this is true? 

BA0221B9-14A0-4911-991B-D60FDDEE452D.jpeg

Someone posted about this a week or so back.  There has been no reputable source backing this up.  I highly doubt she's going to have time recording a new song as she's too busy rehearsing the tour all this month. 

At the same time, nothing is impossible especially if the song is already arranged and written and all she needs to do is record it.  She's been known to quickly record songs.  But how much time will she be able to devote to the follow up production to it and will she just trust Nile to do all that? 

Brewing theory....

If we know Madonna recorded a new song with Max Martin that he described as reminiscent of her earliest 80s work, and some have speculated it could be for inclusion on a 'Madonna' anniversary package...

Now rumors of her working with Nile Rodgers on a new song, who worked heavily on 'Like a Virgin'...

Perhaps she's in the process of creating one new song each for inclusion on the planned "super mega giga ultra expansive deluxatron 9000" reissues of her albums under the mythical 2021 Warner deal. Each song being somewhat in the vein of the album's sonic style.

15 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Brewing theory....

If we know Madonna recorded a new song with Max Martin that he described as reminiscent of her earliest 80s work, and some have speculated it could be for inclusion on a 'Madonna' anniversary package...

Now rumors of her working with Nile Rodgers on a new song, who worked heavily on 'Like a Virgin'...

Perhaps she's in the process of creating one new song each for inclusion on the planned "super mega giga ultra expansive deluxatron 9000" reissues of her albums under the mythical 2021 Warner deal. Each song being somewhat in the vein of the album's sonic style.

Nice idea, if she did a new album with each track being reminiscent of each era. The Eras album 🤣. 

26 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Brewing theory....

I like the idea. I must admit; it did cross my mind, the Max Martin collab could be for a re-issue of the Celebration album or re-issue of one of her albums.  Though, I don't believe Madonna is collaborating with Niles Rogers this month.  I feel someone just made it up or it's just wishful thinking. I think her focus is on the tour now.  She needs these next few weeks to build her stamina up for the tour.  

On 8/31/2023 at 5:55 AM, Honey Little said:

Also, no one has heard of her anymore. Katy Perry is long gone.

This "but thEY aRe noT rELevAnt" argument sucks ass 💀 a song with Katy would still be more iconic and buzzed about than all the trash Madge put out with all the Z listers (and A listers like Minaj, Dua and Maluma who gave her nothing but embarrassing flops)

9 hours ago, scallywally said:

Can I have some of your drugs? x :heart: (Im laughing) Katys OK, so harmles!! but the song didnt come out and if you wanna know where Katy is head to Circus Circus on the Strip in Vegas,, thats where she hangs out. (The cheap end) Shes back next month at the empty Resorts world Resort).

"she's OK" proceeds to unfairly make fun of her twice in half a sentence

why are you all this bitter about everyone 💀 

On 8/31/2023 at 4:45 AM, RebelMe said:

And about that song she was recording with Katy Perry. Does anyone have any news? 

On 8/31/2023 at 4:47 AM, maddy1111 said:

It was only a rumour that happened to be not true

Katy's new album is planned for 2024. This rumor started spreading more than a year ago and it was very insistent, even radio stations started buzzing about it. The fact this rumor got a follow up this year, and was so specific about Katy and M being in studio together (in the exact month Katy was free from her shows and talking about new music in interviews) honestly makes me think there's a high chance it happens.