The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

7 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I guess we're the equivalent of straight guys who debates for their fav soccer team of fav soccer player 😂😂😂

The difference is; sports is a competition.  These artists aren't competing against each other.  Unfortunately, some fans make it a competition and purposely use their dislike for one artist to degrade if not spin their own narration in how successful they are/aren't.  The fact is; any of these artists some fans argue about are far more popular, successful and richer than any of us.  Until I see Kylie or Madonna on the corner, begging for money, I am not overly concerned if Madonna and Kylie aren't as successful as they once were.

7 hours ago, McDonna said:

The difference is; sports is a competition.  These artists aren't competing against each other.  Unfortunately, some fans make it a competition and purposely use their dislike for one artist to degrade if not spin their own narration in how successful they are/aren't.  The fact is; any of these artists some fans argue about are far more popular, successful and richer than any of us.  Until I see Kylie or Madonna on the corner, begging for money, I am not overly concerned if Madonna and Kylie aren't as successful as they once were.

Well, when i hear guys beinging down some soccer player and worshipping their favs it's really no different. Many times guys will bring down a player that is in the same team as their fav one, so the competition is not even a factor. We could also say that singers are also competing for charts positions, records sales and awards. It's a kind of competition also. I believe that when you're passionate about something, may it be soccer, pop singers etc... And you get to talk with other people who will share the same passion, sometimes the debate will go to other players/singers and sometimes comparison is just unavoidable, the key is as long as it's done with respect and in a grown up way. With respect you can express everything. If we're waiting for Madonna or Kylie to beg for money at the corner of the street to debate about their music, hairdos or dresses then we can shut down all the forums immediately. It's just discussing, passing time with people whi share the same passion as us. Sometimes everyone gets along and it's really peacefull, sometimes the discussions is a bit more "passionate", it's part of the life of a discussion board, but really the key is respect.

12 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Well, I hope everything was resolved about whatever that kylie thing was about. Peace and love to all Madonna fans, even the ones that like female pop stars. (Many of us don’t like other female pop stars or pop music. Many of us do though.) 

Say hallelujah (say hallelujah),

Say amen (say amen),

Say hallelujah (say hallelujah),

Say amen (say amen),

O, o, o, yeah (o, o, o, yeah).

Two things I just know:

1) When I'll go out I wanna go out dancing;

2) Music makes people come together, music makes the bourguoisie and the rebel.

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I'm not the type of person who puts their hand in the fire for anything or anyone, but I guess they would never tell it just to troll us and give us cold water bath feelings.

I'm just thinking that maybe we are trusting too much on a source that could be wrong indeed 

12 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I'm just thinking that maybe we are trusting too much on a source that could be wrong indeed 

Maybe ur right, that's why I said I don't put my hand on fire for anyone in this life. I just don't believe they're sorting of trolling just to make us think the opposite, I guess after what they've earned after CT2 announcement and tips where M is now located on and opening song to CT2 according to some newspaper (know it's pretty a hell of a tabloid actually, but they were all right about a M tour to come this year as well as several other music-related rumours, including Kylie ones), DM would never put all of that thrown in the bin just for the sake of planting a false clue or pretending they know any tea. We check everytime the plenty of insiders who come here and there and some of them prove their credibility. DM has been for now one of them. They were wrong in the past, I assume (for instance, guess tis right time to reveal something I just left in the air to @McDonna-  it was exactly Drowned Madonna who told back in time the Madonna yellow CD singles were issued to mark Sire's departure from Warner), but, in a current world where M fansites are being defunct in such a speed, we get kinda orphans of our "secretive sources" from past times. I know they have a name to zeal for - they wouldn't be just as stupid as lotta people want them to be.

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Maybe ur right, that's why I said I don't put my hand on fire for anyone in this life. I just don't believe they're sorting of trolling just to make us think the opposite, I guess after what they've earned after CT2 announcement and tips where M is now located on and opening song to CT2 according to some newspaper (know it's pretty a hell of a tabloid actually, but they were all right about a M tour to come this year as well as several other music-related rumours, including Kylie ones), DM would never put all of that thrown in the bin just for the sake of planting a false clue or pretending they know any tea. We check everytime the plenty of insiders who come here and there and some of them prove their credibility. DM has been for now one of them. They were wrong in the past, I assume (for instance, guess tis right time to reveal something I just left in the air to @McDonna-  it was exactly Drowned Madonna who told back in time the Madonna yellow CD singles were issued to mark Sire's departure from Warner), but, in a current world where M fansites are being defunct in such a speed, we get kinda orphans of our secret sources from past times. I know they have a name to zeal for - they wouldn't be just as stupid as lotta people want them to be.

Honestly I never expected this song to come out next week neither come out this year so I know whuy