The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

Anyway, a lot of the doubt about a new release coming up sooner than we think seems to surround the idea that M doesn't historically jump right into a new promo cycle after completing a tour. To my knowledge this is absolutely true. And tbh, I thought, and perhaps still think this is probably true... It wasn't until the free mega gig in Brazil, and the Deezer snippet that is inexplicable and bizarre that my head started spinning with WHAT IFS...

To be clear, I'm gone hedge my bets and say it's probably nothing, and we could very well be in for a long wait until new Madonna music (😭), buuuuuuuuut.... Wouldn't it be just wonderfullly GAY if she did end up releasing the track she did with Max Martin, which he described as very 80s sounding, as a way of generating additional buzz for the Brazil gig?! Unless she hated the track, or is saving it for a future release, she gonna have to release it sometime. And to roll off of that, what if the snippet we heard on Deezer IS that track??? 

Oh, I forgot where I was going with that for a second there. Anyway, I thought it could be neat to address those doubts about M releasing anything new so soon after the CT... To SPECULATE WILDLY further, what do you think could be some positives for M to drop a surprise release now, or right after CT?

I can think of a couple, ONE- it'd help to ride the wave of positive momentum and publicity she had from doing the CT and extend it further, giving a new release a better shot at actually doing decently with the general public- especially if there's a high profile feature attached to it. Two, as I said earlier, a release now would help generate more positive buzz and excitement around the upcoming Brazil gig.

Any other positives you could think of? Negatives?

Edited by ForceKin (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

A negative would be if it flops devastatingly and all the publicity is about how not even the tour could save her new single from the pits of the bubbling under hot 100

Honestly, I don’t see the point releasing a new single for Rio. Just launch a new era properly after the tour. She has built up enough good will through this tour to gain plenty of exposure when new music comes, even if it’s a year or two away. The important thing is the quality of the music.

28 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

the snippet thing on deezer has already been debunked in this thread

It's not Madonna

Correction ; the snippet on Deezer cannot be identified as it's nowhere on the net and unknown on Shazam. Now the  vocal sample used on the snippet comes from an obscure ukrainian track from 1998 (Mr Credo - "Las vegas). Two different things.

2 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

I’m gonna take a wild guess and predict we’re getting a new single when she performs Brazil. 

It would be an instant number 1 or top ten at least. It’s broadcasting for free around the world. This will be bigger than gimme all your MyMadonnaLuvn from the Super Bowl.

42 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

What a shame Madonna didn't and probably won't go to Australia. I'm not from there, aussies deserve their own tour leg though.

As an Australian, I very much second this! I kept holding out hope that she was going to announce another leg of the tour that included Australia. But I was able to see her here on the Rebel Heart tour at least. I wasn’t surprised she missed us this tour, it’s a long way to travel and the tour was already such a huge undertaking. 

2 hours ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

As an Australian, I very much second this! I kept holding out hope that she was going to announce another leg of the tour that included Australia. But I was able to see her here on the Rebel Heart tour at least. I wasn’t surprised she missed us this tour, it’s a long way to travel and the tour was already such a huge undertaking. 

I agree with you. Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen. We can only hope that a future tour will include Australia.  A lot of crap gets in the way in where she performs and probably wishes she could go.  :)

On 4/17/2024 at 4:40 AM, RebelMe said:

Special Guest: Elsa from Frozen. 
Lerigooooo Lerigoooo

I see it real .. 

Madonna - Frozen (Disney Remix) featuring Elza

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore

Mmm, if I could melt your heart

Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

Mmm, if I could melt your heart

Was just thinking that @Pedro Beltran!!

Like she had so so so many songs in Rebel Heart era again makes me wish she was ahead of the game and dropped the album in its two volume format imagine the streams hype and that would've generated in 2015 it's crazy to think of the missteps in PR taken in recent eras comparatively especially when Taylor Swift has released two albums in one night with all those songs 

Granted it's not NEW to shout about the songs overall feels very much not new in style sound and scope it's very much a TAYLOR SWIFT album and I'd cohesive with her 1989, Reputation, Lover and Midnights albums BUT that's not the point point is Madonna had such an eclectic REBEL, HEART, RELOVEUTION album themes could've easily made headlines about the music and got hits that year 

And yeah Swift by far is the hardest working person today ...literally the hardest working ever I'm exhausted ...and look what she's doing just couple years older than I am!! Crazy 

48 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Like she had so so so many songs in Rebel Heart era again makes me wish she was ahead of the game and dropped the album in its two volume format imagine the streams hype and that would've generated in 2015 it's crazy to think of the missteps in PR taken in recent eras comparatively especially when Taylor Swift has released two albums in one night with all those songs 

Granted it's not NEW to shout about the songs overall feels very much not new in style sound and scope it's very much a TAYLOR SWIFT album and I'd cohesive with her 1989, Reputation, Lover and Midnights albums BUT that's not the point point is Madonna had such an eclectic REBEL, HEART, RELOVEUTION album themes could've easily made headlines about the music and got hits that year 

And yeah Swift by far is the hardest working person today ...literally the hardest working ever I'm exhausted ...and look what she's doing just couple years older than I am!! Crazy 

All these comparisons to Swift!  Madonna isn't Taylor Swift, nor do I care her to do the things Swift is doing.  Most of the fans completely despise her, yet keep bringing Taylor up to compare what they wish Madonna would do.  What Swift does, works for her.  It doesn't necessarily mean it will be successful for Madonna.  And I hate to bring up that white elephant in the room... "age", but that plays a lot in why Madonna's work isn't as appreciated.  Rebel Heart is a really great album.  We have to keep in mind, Madonna wanted that to be a double album.   It was Interscope that shot her down on that idea. My guess, they wanted to make sure they got three separate albums from her as Madonna was signed for a three album distribution deal. 

Like the rest of the fans, I am dying for something new from her, but unfortunately we still have to wait.  Up until MX album, we've been getting music pretty consistently from her.  She's had some major successes that very few other artists have achieved.

I'm pretty convinced, this tour has probably got her creative juices flowing again and she's itching to record a new album after this tour.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.  I can't wait to see what she does next. :)

I wish Madonna was dominating the game as Beyoncé and Taylor Swift are doing right now. 

Beyoncé dropped two albums and a world tour same with Taylor 

I loved Reinassance and I’m digging Cowboy Carter. 

I've seen a thousand TikToks and people crying to Taylor’s lyrics from the new album and it’s only 10:30 am!!! 

Come on Madge the time is waiting!!!

24 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I would love a continuation of any Madonna Album right now, honestly yes Madonna isn’t in the same era Taylor is, but the bitch is churning albums and hits left and right… 

I don’t want hits I want the conversation to be around Madonna but she isn’t helping