How to watch Celebration in Rio

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I signed up for Sling TV's free trial as a last-ditch effort. I'm currently watching some soap opera looking program on "TV Globo Internacional". Is that the same thing as Globo which will be airing the concert?

No. But you will have access to the channel on the globoplay app

19 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Right now it's like a show with cuddly toys and pandas. Is it the right channel ?

I think that's what I'm seeing, the show is called Caldeirão com Mion, at least that's what I see.

In case anyone confirms we're in the right place, I'm using a free VPN extension for Chrome, Urban VPN

1 minute ago, Adriabs said:

I think that's what I'm seeing, the show is called Caldeirão com Mion, at least that's what I see.

In case anyone confirms we're in the right place, I'm using a free VPN extension for Chrome, Urban VPN

Yeah i think we're at the right place !

Now can someone give the link to the Whatsapp group i wanna join !!

1 hour ago, burha said:

@Frankito Mario is here. Please use ExpressVPN and buy the 12.99 for one month. Then download the VPN Express on your pc and install it. Then choose location brazil (or Brazil 2) and click connect. The hit over to Globoplay and go to Agona TV on middle top

Thank you very much <mario. I dowloaded expressvpn and bought the €12.99 plan, but I still cannot watch anything on goboplay :'(

2 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

Watching globo now lol

20240504-164617.jpg

So I am on the globoplay.globo.com website and I've clicked what I think is the right station... the icon when I click onto it has a tv show with a man with a beard and white hoodie on. It says "Claderio". However, when I am clicking through the TV guide for that station there doesn't seem to be anything time wise for a concert.

Jornal Nacional is on from 00.20-00.49

Renascer is from 00.50-1.34?

Guys, Im able to watch Globoplay now, but the only channel I can watch is the one that is shwing a show called Caldeirao com Miom

Is this the right channel? The concert is listed on MultiShow which doesnt seem to be free..... wat am I doing wrong?

I worked out the show should start at 1.30UK time, however on the MultiTV guide, it says the show starts at midnight, but then has things like "love profusion", "like a virgin live". Is this just filling space for the concert?

27 minutes ago, Matte88 said:

Is the right one?

Yes, at the time of this post, this is airing what is currently streaming on their website as well.  So unless they cut this live feed on Youtube, people will be able to watch it on this Youtube link.  I'm not sure what rights this Youtube has to streaming, but I would have thought the concert wouldn't have the rights to stream this on youtube either.  I guess we'll see though.  If this streams the broadcast, this will definitely solve those fans having issue with connecting to a VPN and the GLOBO site broadcasting the concert.  :party:

On 25/4/2024 at 9:42, Sheridan1980 said:

¿Será posible ver la repetición en Globo con una VPN? yo vivo en Francia 

Yes it is possible but you would have to change the browser settings anyway  try changing location from web browser 

6 minutes ago, Robby said:

While I’m watching the livestream countdown (top left)…I think I found out where the wigs went off to during rehearsals (right)… 🤪

IMG_2188.jpeg

Which channel do I have to stream on GloboPlay?

46 minutes ago, alanuk said:

So I am on the globoplay.globo.com website and I've clicked what I think is the right station... the icon when I click onto it has a tv show with a man with a beard and white hoodie on. It says "Claderio". However, when I am clicking through the TV guide for that station there doesn't seem to be anything time wise for a concert.

Jornal Nacional is on from 00.20-00.49

Renascer is from 00.50-1.34?

This channel has advertised the concert

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic