Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

4 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I'm still curious on how she's gonna perform ROL. LTT is easy since it's a ballad and she just needs to sit/stand but ROL is an upbeat song so she's gonna have to move around a lot. 

She will probably stand in front of the dancers and do the choreo there 

19 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I'm still curious on how she's gonna perform ROL. LTT is easy since it's a ballad and she just needs to sit/stand but ROL is an upbeat song so she's gonna have to move around a lot. 

She is performing it on the cube with two dancers

17 minutes ago, BlondAmbition said:

There Is a bad news about the broadcast who's going right now in the net...I Hope it's not true! Without brazilian credit card registred on the website you can't watch the show...

Again: the show is for Brazil. But I’m sure it will be uploaded right away to the internet directly after the show

50 minutes ago, DanM said:

Not to be a negative nancy but i’m a bit sad that it seems only Music is the new addition :/ Anyway the show will be amazing!!!

I just read there’s 2 new songs added. Music and another but the other wasn’t said what it was…

1 hour ago, BlondAmbition said:

There Is a bad news about the broadcast who's going right now in the net...I Hope it's not true! Without brazilian credit card registred on the website you can't watch the show...

There will be someone who can do this kind of stuff and streaming on other platform i hope. 

3 hours ago, BlondAmbition said:

True or false? Does anyone know???

There will still be plenty of ways to watch it live. However, the best quality is likely to come from the TV broadcast recordings, as it will be in 4K. Streaming quality will probably be limited to 1080p

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

But like.... Im starting to worry she's gonna wear them on Saturday. Why would she go through all the trouble to wear 3 different colored ones. 

:Madonna032:

She’s probably changed them as she’s dripping in sweat underneath. 

But at the same time I understand your concern, could become the new grillz 😹

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wow. I'm laughing so much for her mask to cover her face 😆

She's crazy af 😆♥️

I would have laughed more if she wore a funny mask like this one:

halloween-iii-maschera-la-strega-dolcetto-o-scherzetto-studios.jpg.6019586d77a5330dc8dc5d146dd2a33d.jpg

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic