Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

I was there yesterday afternoon around 6pm and they did an instrumental rehearsal, no vocals, and I think with someone who was not M. Open Your Heart and Holiday were there. They went from NRM to Hung Up, all complete songs from the setlist, and then there was a cut and I think they came back later but I had to leave before that.

She did Holiday as you can see here. I'm sure she won't cut Open Your Heart either, please. Mother & Father is a great song with a beautiful performance and we will have it on the Mexican filming of the Tour. Let's focus on today's party and celebration instead of being negative over a song or a corset. Please! We don't know how long it will be until the next show or anything really by Madonna, let's enjoy! :Madonna013:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/madonnatribe/3360317645065971017/

1 hour ago, DiegoLCL said:

She did Holiday as you can see here. I'm sure she won't cut Open Your Heart either, please. Mother & Father is a great song with a beautiful performance and we will have it on the Mexican filming of the Tour. Let's focus on today's party and celebration instead of being negative over a song or a corset. Please! We don't know how long it will be until the next show or anything really by Madonna, let's enjoy! :Madonna013:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/madonnatribe/3360317645065971017/

Is there a Mexican filming of the tour? Really? 

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic