What do YOU want her to do next?

I'd like her to start on the reissues and throw a new album out in between maybe the first and second reissue.

Then she should do a tour focused mostly on the new album, and then her following tour should be another greatest hits tour - she left enough off Celebration tour that she can include her biggest hits again, and add a slew of brand new ones. She just needs a new narrative to tie them together. 

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I like the idea but I imagine she’ll be ready to do new music next.

True. When she does tour next though, presumably for a new album, it would be cute if she continued to toss the fans a bone or two w/some album cuts among the new songs and hits.

1. first up she needs to rest! we know M, she puts up this facade that she's invincible... but 81 dates months after almost dropping dead, she really IS strong, but she definitely needs to rest her body and mind.
  2. releasing the movie version of the tour, would be amazing for a theater release (much like Renaissance) but at least on Netflix,  Max or Disney.
  3. I would expect new music next year, I don't see her releasing new music in 2024.

On 5/9/2024 at 11:52 PM, MikeyK said:

I love the idea but agree her own Anti Tour would have to be done in clubs or smaller venues, and explicitly promoted as such.

That said, imagine getting a setlist with Skin, Sanctuary, Promise to Try, Secret Garden, dusting off Sky Fits Heaven, Impressive Instant, Gone, Forbidden Love 05, Love Spent, etc etc etc.

She should do a mini tour with Bedtime Stories. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Honey Little said:

A bedtime stories theatre tour would be absolutely amazing.

If she books the Theatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro for such tour obviously she'd have more attendance than if she finally gave up to Vegas... just sayin'...

15 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Agree! Or a new sit down sort of album with Joe Henry for theatres.

After all the shit Henry told about her (according to the Flea Dip place)?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently engrossed in Mary Gabriel's "Madonna: A Rebel Life" and enjoying it thoroughly. However, I think an autobiography by Madonna herself would be absolutely incredible. It would be fascinating to gain insight into her thoughts during significant life events and to understand her perspective firsthand.