Melbourne, Australia [Sat 12 / Sun 13 Mar 2016]

groovyguy

Alright, AUSTRALIA !

Finally, I have returned to the place I was born! I wasn't born in America, I was born in Australia! I saved the best for last. And that's the Goddest darn truth, okay? Officer you're awfully sweaty, let me get a towel... don't get my hurr all sweaty.. I'm just joking, he looks like a beautiful movie star, right? He acts like one too. Anyway, Melbourne Melbourne Melbourne Melbourne! Did I just say MELBOURNE? Fuck YEAH! I'm so happy to be here. You have no idea. This biggest ol' country of yours, this big ass country of yours, with so many friendly beautiful people.. Fuck yeah! Okay, so, let me ask you that stupid cliched question.. are you all having a good time? I hope you said fuck before you said yeah! What about you people over here? I hope you said fuck fuck yeah before you said yeah. No fuck fuck yeah! What about you people in the back I hope you said fuck fuck fuck yeah! 

Let's just go with it. Go with it. If I have learnt one thing in my life it is that: just go with it. If you relax, it doesn't hurt as much. Yep, am I right guys? Am I right ladies? I crack myself up sometimes. Anyways, I do thank you for your patience. You've waited over 20 years. What the fuck is wrong with me? Fuck! Fuck me. Please, someone.. FUCK ME! I'm just kidding. I don't have to ask that. Marvin just gave me a dirty look, don't reveal your private life to everybody. If you just treat me a little bit better, yeah? After my Tears of a Clown show the other night... fuck yeah... which probably 20 of you came to? Right? Thank you, you devoted 20 people. You bitches are in my gang. Well this is a true story. Everything I tell you tonight is true as fuck. Everyone said how touched they were, how moved they were, you know, I just let it all hang out, I was vulnerable.. not like my big shows where everything is perfect and choreographed and no mistakes and shit.. anyways... Marvin he sent me a text message and it was a criticism. No, the thing is, the only criticism I got was from him. He said I should have been funnier . anyway fuck him.. the possibility is that he might be right but I only had 2 days to rehearse. And when I come back to Australia NEXT MONTH (!!!) ... next month in the year 2019 I'm gonna do it better for okay? I promise.. This clown is not monkeying around.. I've got better jokes for you.. Are you with me? I said fuck fuck yeah! Once is never good enough. Twice is always better and three times is amazing. Y'all want me to song another song? Y'all want me to sing about love? Okay, just relax it will feel better.

The whole monologue

https://katch.me/desikaratzias/v/defdc392-217e-3bd8-96a7-f285651f4f1b

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC1-7eOyxh0/

super_hero_tonyit's hard to imagine anything sadder than the tears of a clown, but I am sorry that little project is over already. It was such a rush and an exciting experience. But you know what's not sad? OUR FIRST REBEL â¤'s SHOW IN AUSTRALIA tonight in MELBOURNEâ£â£â£â£

Posted Image

Hahaha Courtney Act ... that is just too funny! I love it!!

Since I'm a fan of RuPauls drag race I think its just too cool that Courtney was the UB of the evening so right for Australia that it was her :-) Wonder who has chosen her I don't think Guy O knows her...