Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? I don't see any recording floating from above, only the bit from the side in the beginning. I'm not saying it isn't professional, but it sure doesn't look like it to me, it definitely doesn't look like it's shot with the spidercam with which RHT was recorded.

It's just before the breakdown before the 'all these suckers' part.

I wish people wouldn't have expectations too high. This clip looks just like MDNA Tour. They ovbiously don't spend time meticulously studying the show before hand and presenting it in a polished theatrical way like ToD/IGTTYAS/CT, it's more like a typical pop show with some patchy run of the mill digital effects. Hopefully the out of sync audio is just this unfinished clip tho. I will watch it, I will enjoy it and I'll probably never touch it again and just watch bootlegs instead after. I still enjoy the leaked rehearsals/paris screen from MDNA Tour way more than the official DVD. 

I wish people wouldn't have expectations too high. This clip looks just like MDNA Tour. They ovbiously don't spend time meticulously studying the show before hand and presenting it in a polished theatrical way like ToD/IGTTYAS/CT, it's more like a typical pop show with some patchy run of the mill digital effects. Hopefully the out of sync audio is just this unfinished clip tho. I will watch it, I will enjoy it and I'll probably never touch it again and just watch bootlegs instead after. I still enjoy the leaked rehearsals/paris screen from MDNA Tour way more than the official DVD. 

It seems a little bit less retouched thant the MDNA Tour tho. I'll wait to see the whole thing to judge. The thing that bugged me the most with MDNA Tour was that it was noticeable that they used different shows because of the outfit changes and the stage. Hope they will be carefull with that this time around

i doubt there is any truth in that. i ve been watching the gs dvd for a lot of years now

Yeah, same here. I thought it was just the one Sydney show. I heard they were actually supposed to film and air the show scheduled for the following night, but it got cancelled due to rain. So they aired the show they filmed the night before as a "safety show."

I will watch it, I will enjoy it and I'll probably never touch it again and just watch bootlegs instead after. I still enjoy the leaked rehearsals/paris screen from MDNA Tour way more than the official DVD. 

But the pro-shot footage from the MDNA show in Paris was also 'touched'. You can see shots from London in there as the security people were wearing green jackets as you can see during Best Friend. Then voilá! They disappear from the screen :lol: Pretty messed up, isn't it? But I'm sure that footage was just work in progress material for the final DVD.

And yes! The Girlie Show DVD info that someone talked about sounds like non-sense to me  :oi: UNLESS there's evidence on the subject. What I can assure is that the released BAT show from Nice had also shots from Barcelona!!! LOL Madonna fucking up our minds since the very beginning  :kitty:

But the pro-shot footage from the MDNA show in Paris was also 'touched'. You can see shots from London in there as the security people were wearing green jackets as you can see during Best Friend. Then voilá! They disappear from the screen :lol: Pretty messed up, isn't it? But I'm sure that footage was just work in progress material for the final DVD.

maybe iDK but its amazing compared to the butchered DVD we got.

It's probably just a little work-in-progress clip. She probably hasn't even given them her 'notes' on certain things yet (considering she's busy with other things right now)...and there's probably going to be more post-production work regarding sound, filters, etc.  It's looks professional, certainly...but nowhere 'polished'. As of now, there's nothing to worry about...if anything, people should be happy that it shows it's being worked on by a professional company.

Please, no.

The MDNA Tour DVD has that horrible fake crowd sreaming throught the whole concert that makes me feel really angry  :angry:

The MDNA Tour, as a show, was glorious but MDNA World Tour was a fucking mess, from its cover to its final content.

how do you plan on selling a live video if the cover isn't even a live picture?!

but putting audience noise all through the show is just fake. there are moments when people are just quiet.

let sound engineers do their job.

that's why I love the south america concerts, they just humiliate the rest of the world, being the most live audience ever, one day I will go see a Madonna concert there :sad:

that's why I love the south america concerts, they just humiliate the rest of the world, being the most live audience ever, one day I will go see a Madonna concert there :sad:

Same here in Spain, come for the next tour and you'll see. Being in the front row when Madonna is approaching you means not being able to breath for a while, I swear. At some points you can barely hear the music because everybody is screaming.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic